♡10♡

Lizzy POV
This morning, I woke up with a huge headache. Marina slept in her bedroom while I slept on the couch. I didn't want to sleep with her unless she asked me. I sat up and felt vomit come up to my mouth. I quickly ran to the bathroom and kneeled down in front of the toilet to puke. Suddenly, I felt marina lift up my hair from my shoulders and rub my back. I finally stood up to wash my face and brush my teeth. I felt horrible. Marina made made pancakes while I sat in front of the television thinking of a way to get back on my feet. Now I know why Fran didn't want me to get a job. He wanted me to stay weak and vulnerable so I could depend on him. So I couldn't leave. At times, I miss him. I know it's horrible to miss someone who abuses you but the devil was a angel once. Fran used to hug me, kiss me, and was always concerned about how I felt. Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by Marina calling me to grab my pancakes. We both sat at the table eating our pancakes in silence until Marina asked "are you okay?".
"Yeah. Why'd you ask?"
"I was just asking. What do you want to do today?"
"Whatever you want, I guess."
"I don't know. That's why I asked."
"Oh. Haha I don't know."
Marina stood up to go clean up our plates. I decided to watch some television. After a whole episode of The Office, marina came into the living room and sat next to me. I smelt her natural vanilla scent fill the air. I felt the need to touch her. I really do like marina, I just need to know her a little better. I'm just scared that I'll end up in another relationship like I had with Francesco. I hugged her. she felt warm and she smelt so nice. She hugged back. I pulled away first. "What was that for?" She chuckled. "I don't know" I blushed. "Let's go on a walk" she decided. We both stood up to change out of our pajamas. I wore a black T-shirt, blue jeans, and a baggy gray jacket. It was getting pretty cold outside. Meanwhile, marina wore a gray Nike sweatshirt and jeans. We simply walked of the apartment and and walked on the sidewalk.

Marina's POV
I don't know if Lizzy likes me but I'm sure I like her. She's as nice as an angel and cute as a button.
I feel that I know when I know I don't. Maybe I should get to know her past. "Did Fran ever cheat?" I asked. "No. He loved me he just had problems of his own. But he's not the only one." She explained. "What's yours?" I asked. "I'd rather not talk about it. I'm sure you wouldn't want to know anyway."
"Really. Tell me."
"...I've had a drinking addiction since the age of 14."
"Oh"
"I still struggle with it at times but it's not as bad as it used to be."
"Good"
"what about you? What's your problem?"
"My family members are never supporting me for what I do that. At times I don't know if what I'm doing is what I truly want to do"
"Well it's not as bad as mine"
"At least you got over it"
"Not fully. Things may seem like shit for you right now but they always get better. Like you sweeping me off my feet. You're my angel!"
I blushed at the thought of being Lizzy's angel.
We talked the whole time until we got bored and walked into a bar. We both had one drink each. We didn't bring much money with us anyway. "I gotta use the restroom, don't miss me too much" Lizzy told me. I smiled and she proceed to walk to the bathroom.

Lizzy's POV
I walked into the bathroom and I heard moans and groans from a stall. I guess someone's having a good time. I did my business and And walked out of the stall. As I began to wash my hands, a man and a woman walked out of the stall from earlier. I saw a familiar face. It was Francesco. The woman left while Fran stayed behind. He told her that he left his keys. I continued to wash my hands so he wouldn't come up to me. Suddenly, I felt a hand around my neck. "You thought you could get away that easy, huh?" He whispered into my ear. My heart raced and my shoulder went tense. "Don't worry, I won't take you away from your slut now. I'll do it later." He continued. "Unless you wanna make it easier for yourself and walk into my arms" I felt tears roll down my cheeks.
"No, you hurt me way too much"
He laughed and said "just know I'll be back to get you, baby." After he walked out the door I ran out and tugged on marinas arm. "We gotta leave." I told her. "Lizzy, why are you crying?" You could her the pity in her voice. "I'll tell you when we get home" She stood up and walked home.

Point out my typos lol