♡4♡

Lana's POV
I walked to my apartment fairly slow. I really didn't want to return home to Francesco. I wanted to stay with Marina and talk more about how she loved to make music. When I arrived, I saw Francesco on the couch watching television with a beer in his hand. "Hey! Where the fuck were you?" He yelled across the room to me.
"I was just getting coffee."
"Well, you sure didn't ask me if wanted anything."
"You have alcohol, I'm sure you wouldn't have needed anything."
"What did you say, bitch?" He said as  he walked towards me.
"Nothing." I tried to walk to the bedroom, but he grabbed my wrist tight enough to leave a bruise. "Listen, slut." He slurred into my ear. "Don't you ever talk some smart ass shit to me ever again unless you want these bruises on your arms to multiply." I smelt the alcohol on his lips. It made me want to vomit.
"You're nothing but a whore to me, I'll ruin you."
Those words didn't phase me as much as they use to. I'm not afraid of anything anymore. It's all because of his non stop ultraviolence.
When he let me go, I speed walked to my bedroom and slipped into my bed. As I laid my head on my pillow I felt a tear slide across my cheek. I may not be as scared as I used to but I'm human.
That night I could barely sleep.
Marina was invading my mind. I would really want to hang out with her again.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter make sure you favorite 😘