♡5♡

Marina's POV
It's a Saturday morning and I have nothing to do. You may be thinking go "hang out with friends" well I don't have any to hang out with. I'm sitting on my couch watching reruns of "Friends" while eating toast that I made a few minutes ago. Yes, boring I suppose but its really the only thing I could think of. When the commercials in between the show starts I start fiddling with my phone and I finally remembered that Lizzy gave me her number yesterday. It totally slipped my mind. I punched in the digits on my phone and before I pressed 'call' I started panicking. I didn't know exactly what to say.
I wish there was another way to talk to her without actually talking to her......Oh wait...texting. I'm such a dumbass.
I set the number as a contact under the name:
Lizzy:)
I started texting but tried being careful of how I say things. Like checking for typos, correct emoticons, and proper grammar.
To Lizzy:)
Hi, it's Marina
10:14am

From: Lizzy:)
Heyyy I'm glad you texted me.
10:16am

To Lizzy:)
I'm glad you replied to my text ;)
10:17am

I regretted the emoticon

From: Lizzy:)
Frisky, huh? I like you already :)
10:17am

I'm grateful for that emoticon

To Lizzy:)
Hehehe
10:18am

From: Lizzy:)
Are you free today???
10:30am

To Lizzy:)
I'm totally free!
10:31am

From Lizzy:)
Can we hang out at your house?
10:32am

To Lizzy:)
Absolutely!
my address: 414 Mowgli's road
10:33am

From: Lizzy:)
Be there shortly xx

I sighed in relief and sat back on my couch. I'm glad that went smoothly and I didn't mess up for a change.
I looked all around my living and noticed how horrible it looked.

Fuck!

300 words omg