♡12♡

Lizzy's POV

I felt the sun burning my eyelids as it shined through the cutains. The left side of the bed was empty. The bed sheets were tangled around me. I unwrapped myself from the sheets, revealing my nude body to hurry to the bathroom and wash up. There I found Marina brushing her hair, fully dressed. I gasped and quickly covered my body parts with my hands. "I'm sorry! I'll go and you can shower." Marina closed her eyes and walked past me into her bedroom. I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth. When i was done, i walked into the empty bedroom and changed into a blue v-neck shirt and jeans. When i walked down stairs, Marina was sinking into the couch watching television. I sat next to her and asked "what are we gonna do today?" she looked at me with her big brown eyes and shrugged. I sighed and grabbed her laptop. I logged into myspace and made a few posts. "Lets go to the mall" marina mumbled. "Why exactly would you want to go to the mall?"
"There's nothing else to do."
"What about the park instead?"
"Sure"
Marina got up and walked to her room to change into regular clothes. She walked out the door with jean shorts, a white v neck shirt and a green zip up jacket. We got into her car and drove to a near by park. We decided to just walk around and talk about life its self. After an hour of walking and talking, a ice cream truck rode by and marina decided to get us ice cream. I sat on a bench to wait for her and started to think of fran. I just missed him. I dont know what's been up with me but it needs to stop. He's done so many horrible things to me. Marina brought us both vanilla ice cream cones.
"What are you stressing about?" she asked as she sat down and handed me my ice cream.
"Promise not to judge me. Okay?"
"Of course"
"I miss Francesco" I sighed.
"Oh."
"I understand that what he did to me was wrong but i miss him"
"I understand where youre coming from."
"We were together for so long and he became a part of me"
"You want to go back, dont you?"
"Oh no, Never in a million years."
"Good. You were scaring me."
"Im just trying to forget about him."
"Yeah"
We stayed quiet after that. We finished up our ice cream and headed home. The car ride was silent and marina didnt care to turn on the radio. It felt weird because she always played music in the car. Maybe she just didnt feel like talking. We got home at 6pm and marina headed to her room without a word. She locked herself in her room for the rest of the night. I ate a tv dinner and fell asleep on the couch.

Marina POV
I was feeling confused, so i kept to myself that night. Lizzy said she was trying to get Francesco off her mind. Am i getting him off her mind? Am i the outlet to her feelings? I dont wanna be her toy. I wanted to be her lover. I dont want to feel used. I laid in my bed thinking with no movement. I fell into a deep sleep after 3 hours.

Im so sorry about updating after 75 years lmao point ou typos pls