♡11♡

Marina's POV
We finally made it back home. I was exhausted due to rushing home. Lizzy seemed strange ever since we left the bar. I grabbed Lizzy's hand and led her to my bed to sit her down. "What did you wanna tell me, love?" I asked as I sat next to her and caressed her hand. "Marina, Fran was there. He was with another woman" She continued. "He told me he was gonna take me away from you, Marina. I'm scared." She started to cry. Mascara ran down her little Bambi eyes. I hugged her tight and whispered "He could never take you away from me without a fight." She hugged me back and cried into my shoulder. We finally let go and Lizzy stood up to take a shower.

It was 7:37pm and I was watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians in my pajamas on my bed. I don't know why but that damn show seemed interesting as fuck.
Lizzy walked into the room in a silky robe of hers. Her wet blonde hair fell over her shoulders and her cheeks looked red. She wore no make up. That's the first time I ever saw her without it. She looked gorgeous. She fell backwards on the bed and closed her eyes. "I'm bored" she sighed. "Same" I replied. She sat up and started to crawl towards me. "Got any ideas for fun?" She asked. "Let's watch a movie" I suggested. "No, something better!" Lizzy whined. "Well, I don't know." I gave up. She pouted and started to rub her bare legs over mine. "Do you like me, Mar?" She asked.
"Of course I like you, Lizzy!"
"No, not like that."
"What do you mean?"
"Do you like me more than as a friend?"
"Yes.."
"Why didn't you tell me before?"
"I don't know. I guess I was shy."
We stopped talking for a while and the television was the only sound that filled the room. I broke the silence and asked "do you feel the same?"
She giggled and blushed but never answered me. "Do you?" I questioned again. "...yes" she replied quietly. She took my hand and started to play with my fingers. I smiled at her cuteness. She sat up and gave me a quick kiss on the mouth. "What was that for?" I asked. "Everything you do." She stood up and walked back into the living room. I swear this girl will be the death of me.

Lizzy's POV
I was marrying Marina. It's nice to see my cute baby doll dressed for her 'I do'. At the wedding, a big storm came and ruined it all. It was horrible in the end. Marina didn't want to continue the marriage. This isn't how I wanted things to be. I wanted to cry. This can't be real. I woke up sweating and breathing heavily. Thankfully, it was a dream. I checked my phone and it read "1:07am". I looked over and saw that Marina's bedroom light's still on. Maybe she's up and I can just hang out with her. I stood up and walked to her bedroom. She was in bed but moving around under the cover. I heard vibrating. I wanna scare her. I slowly and quietly started to walk towards her. As I got closer I heard her small moans. I knew exactly what Marina was doing. I jumped on top of her and Marina screamed. She quickly lifted the cover from her face and punched my arm. I laughed and asked "were you doing what I think you were doing, Marina Diamandis?"
Her cheeks became red as two cherries. I giggled and kissed her. "How about I help you with that."

WOOOOO SEXINESS!!! this storm is crazy guis. Hope everyone's okay. Point out typos!!