(1) "Ditched"

Norrie's P.O.V

 "Good Morning darling. How's your sleep?" Auntie asked as soon as I got to the kitchen. It's been a week since I got here and things are starting to get more beautiful.

 "Good" I answered and then sat on the chair.

 "Where's Katie?" I asked her.

 "She left early. She went swimming with some of her friends"

 "Aren't you worried?"

 "Worried about what?" she asked.

 "Boys?"

 "They're all girls .. and besides Katie's old enough"

 "Old? She's also 16 .. just like me"

 "I know" she said

 "Oh how I wish you're my mother" I replied, making her laugh a bit as she put on the breakfast at the table.

 "Norrie .. your Mom's the best. You should know that" she said and so I just sighed. That's very unbelievable these days.

 "I'll just eat"

 After we finished eating breakfast , the doorbell rang. "I got it" I said and  ran towards the door. I opened it , only to see a smiling Bradley on the other side.

 "Hey" he greeted and then smiled even more.

 "Hey" I answered sarcastically, then walked back to the kitchen.

 "Who's that?" Auntie asked.

 "Bradley" I replied and so she went to the living room to talk to him, while I proceeded to do some dish washing.

 Several minutes have passed and she finally returned to the kitchen.

 "Take a shower darling"

 "Why? Do I smell already?" I asked as I sniffed my shirt.

 "No .. you're going out"

 "To where?"

 "Brad will show you around"

 "What?"

 "Come on. Don't disappoint me on this one" she said and then winked at me. She's not my mom so I can't go all bratty on her.

 "Do I really have to?"

 "You need to catch some sunlight love .. you're as pale as a cold fish" she uttered, so I stopped washing the dishes and left the kitchen.

 I saw  the curly haired bloke sitting on the couch and so I asked him if this is his idea. "No .. it's your Aunt's .. I just don't wanna spoil her" he replied.

I just rolled my eyes at him then ran upstairs. This is the worst.

---

Bradley's P.O.V

 "I can't believe you took half an hour just 'showering'. I almost fell asleep" I said as I saw Norrie coming down the stairs.

 "Then why didn't you just leave?. You really don't have to do it you know" she whispered. Norrie's actually a pretty girl , just a bit hot headed sometimes.

 "I think I have to do this. It's for your own sake ...if you wanna make it out of summer alive , it's best if you know this place" I replied as we headed towards the door.

 "We're going Mrs. Pryce!" I called out to Katie's Mom who waved both of us goodbye. "Why are you doing this?" Norrie asked after we got outside

 "I'm going to visit Katie , but then she's not here and then your Aunt told me to show you around and so I did"

 "Yeah. But why?"

 "I'm being adorable"

 "Seriously?" she asked in disbelief and started walking a little faster than me. "Okay fine" I thought to myself as I caught up to her. "I think you could used some happiness in your life. Since you've been here , a dark cloud is right up your head" I told her and she started smiling.

 "That's better"

 Norrie and I continued to walk until we reached an Ice cream shop where I saw her craving for one. "Do you want?" I asked her and then she went inside , I sighed and followed her move.

 "Real funny there" I whispered into her ear while she's ordering one. "Stop what you're doing .. they're looking at us" she said and so I looked on and saw the people around actually staring at us. I just smiled and slowly moved away from her.

 "He's paying" she said right after she got her cup of Ice cream .

 I approached the lady and she asked me what I want, "Triple Chocolate please ...." I said to her. "Is she your girlfriend?" the lady asked.

 "No way ... Bloody American" I said and she just chuckled as she gave me my Ice cream. Right after I paid for the two of us , I went out but did not see her. I looked both ways and she's gone. "Crap" I thought to myself , where am I gonna find her now?

---

Norrie's P.O.V

 Brad annoys the hell out of me so I decided to leave him and walk around alone. I ran all the way to one of the parks where I saw this amazing fountain with a statue on top. They said it's a wishing well.

 Thankfully I have a coin in my pocket , I took it out and whispered my wish. "I wish my parents will love each other again" I whispered as I threw the coin into the water.

 After a few moments, I turned around and started walking away ... only to bump into another guy, my salted caramel Ice cream made contact with his white shirt.

 "Oh my God I'm sorry" I said as I started wiping it off with my napkin. "It's okay" he said in a strong accent that would sweep any girl off her feet.

 "I'll just pay for your shirt" I offered.

 "Nah. It's good , I'm on my way home anyway... wait are you American?"

 "Yeah" I answered and then smiled.

 "Cool.. My name is Tristan" he said and then held out his hand.

 "Tristan .. nice name . Norrie" I said and then shook his hand.

 "Norrie?"

 "It's short for Eleanor"

"Well nice meeting you Norrie" he said and then left.

 "Well you've been out for like an hour and you've already ruined someone's day" I thought to myself and started walking home.

----

Bradley's P.O.V

   I spent several hours looking for her and when I was unable to, I dropped by her place to check if she went home. I knocked on the door and after a few moments, it opened. There standing with a smirk on her face is Norrie.

 "You have got to be kidding me" I said and then moved in closer to her, our faces only inches apart. "Do you have any idea how long I have been walking around asking people if they saw a little ginger haired American?" I added as I'm taking another step closer and closer while she's taking steps further away from me.

 I looked at her face and saw a mix of guilt, happiness, "what the hell are you doing" and "I don't care. But then Norrie tripped over ,  thankfully I was able to catch her with my arm and switch our positions so I'm the one who's gonna take the hit.

 She screamed as she fell on top of me. We looked into each others' eyes , I can feel her leaning in ... and so am I. Norrie's actually a beautiful girl , if it weren't for the fact that she's a bit cuckoo in the head.

 But the door suddenly opened and Mrs. Pryce came in , "What's going on?" she asked.

  Norrie quickly got up, "I just fell" she said and then ran to the kitchen. Mrs. Pryce then looked at me , "Yeah whatever she said" I uttered as I felt my cheeks starting to blush..