(2) "A Little More You"

Norrie's P.O.V

 "Why did you try to kiss him? Are you nuts? You hate him and you basically left him in the streets 2 days ago. And as soon as he came back you're gonna smooch your lips on his?" I thought to myself while laying bed with Katie. I told her everything that happened and she's basically laughing her ass off. But of course after my turn, she told me how they met ... how Bradley became her best friend ... and how she used to be in love with him.

 "So you've known each other since you're 7?" I asked her.

 "Yeah. Weird enough .. I first saw him in a girl's bathroom" she replied before letting out a slight chuckle.

 "Girl's bathroom? What is he doing there?"

 "He thought it was the boy's" she answered and then we both laughed.

 "I knew it" I thought to myself while trying to contain my laughter.

 "And ever since you two have been friends?" I asked her.

 "Yeah" she replied and then smiled. But then it dawned on me , Katie used to have a crush on Brad , but she said that he didn't even noticed her. All she is to him is a little sister. Maybe ....

 "Katie .. can I ask you something?"

 "Sure , what is it?" she asked.

 "Is Brad Gay?" I asked Katie and so she started laughing as hard as she could. "Gay? .. oh my God he's not" she replied.

 "You're one of the most prettiest girls I've ever seen, the only possible reason as to why he didn't reciprocate your feelings towards him is that he's gay"

 "OMG Norrie you made my head hurt. I don't know, maybe I'm not just his type" she sreplied and then shrugged. It's quite obvious that she still likes him.

 Suddenly, Auntie called us. "Girls!, Brad's here!!" she said. "Speaking of the Devil" Katie whispered as we both got up and went downstairs. I should try not to look awkward because of what just happened between me and Brad. In fact, I think I need to show that it's nothing ... that I'm not even thinking about it.

 "There's Mah-ladies" Brad said in delight as soon as we showed ourselves.

 "Knock yourself out" I told him, causing for Katie to nudge me in the back.

 "You're so friendly , you know that?" Brad said sarcastically and I just smiled.

 "Alright then, I'll just get some biscuits. Settle in" Katie told us before she went to the kitchen.

----

Brad's P.O.V

"You didn't tell her , right?" I asked Norrie as soon as Katie went to the kitchen. I really don't know what's gotten into me ... I don't know why I tried to kiss her, I mean she's lovely but she's a little gone with the wind ... little "cuckoo in the head" just like my folks say.

 "Tell her what?"

 "Us" I replied and so she just sighed. "Norrie .. tell me you didn't" I told her and she asked me back, "What if I did?".

 "Well, it's gonna make everything awkward"

 "Awkward in what way?"

 "Just do what I say please? Don't tell her"

 "Fine" she said and then looked away from me. I'm actually having a hard time right now being in the same room with Norrie. Weird as it is, I can't freaking move my eyes away from her. Maybe it's what she's wearing , or maybe it's the ginger hair ... I don't know , something draws me towards her.

 "Here are the biscuits .. I also made some fruit juice" Katie said as she went back to the living room. I let out a sigh of relief , at least I don't have to be alone with Norrie now.

 "Why do you look like you're about to poop?" Katie asked.

 "Me? No" I said, trying to brush it off. "Okay fine .. let's just eat" Katie uttered.

 "That's a good idea" Norrie commented before getting a piece of biscuit. .

 "Norrie .. have I mentioned to you that Brad is in a band?" Katie asked.

 "Really? What band? The Annoying Ones?" Norrie asked sarcastically.

 "Yeah" I replied and smiled at her.

 "You should see them live. They're great" Katie uttered.

 "I bet they are" Norrie replied and then looked at me. If only hitting a girl is legal, I would have done it to her days ago. She's annoying .... but attractive at the same time ... wait what?