(6) "Movie Date" pt.2

Norrie's P.O.V

===================================

  I know Tristan is already up in his game the moment the movie started, I really wanna tell him that I just wanna be friends with him but I don't wanna burst his bubble. He held my hand as soon as the scary part of the movie started. I looked right at his face and saw he's more terrified than me, and I can't help but chuckle at the sight of a guy who gets really scared  while watching a lame ass over-rated movie.

 "You're really enjoying this huh?" I asked him and he just nodded, eyes still fixed at the screen. I turned to my side and saw Brad is looking at me, he immediately looked away though.

 "What's wrong with you?" I whispered to myself. After a few more moments, I just sighed and continued watching the movie.

 Then it's over, we waited for everyone to leave first before we made our way out. "I think Tristan crapped his pants" Katie uttered as soon as we got out.

 "Funny" Tristan replied sarcastically.

 We settled in on a food chain to eat late lunch, Brad and Katie sat on the couch directly in front of us. "I'm gonna order food. What do you want?" Katie asked as she got up.

 "I'm coming with you" Tristan replied and they both went to the counter to order, leaving me and Brad behind.

 "You two are kinda close back in the theatre huh?" Brad asked as soon as we're left alone.

 "Yeah. Got a problem with that?"

 "No" he shrugged and then looked away.

****

Brad's P.O.V

============================================

 "What the hell are you doing Brad?" I asked myself. I sound genuinely jealous of them. But why? Oh that's right ..  Norrie's the reason why.

 A few minutes later, Katie and Tristan came back and gave us our food. "Uh-Oh what the hell happened here?" Katie asked as soon as she felt the awkwardness between me and Norrie.

 "Nothing. I'm just hungry" Norrie replied as she started eating the burger. I started eating too to drown the awkward moment that we just shared. I looked at Tristan and he';s eyeing me, he likes Norrie a lot and I think he can sense that I do too.

 "Damn it. You do like her" I thought to myself while looking outside. I've never been like this before, too caught up in a girl. This is so not me , what is fucking wrong with me?