(3) "Groupies"

Norrie's P.O.V

"Seriously? Why are you dragging me here?" I asked Katie as soon as I realized she's taking me to a mini concert.

"It's Brad's band" she replied. "What?" I asked her.

"It's his band ... they're performing today. Come on now love" she said as she almost literally dragged me straight backstage to where that "snotty bratty Brad" is rehearsing.

"Hey Brad!" Katie greeted him.

"Hey! you girls came!" he replied and then hugged Katie really tight. After Brad, she proceeded to talk to the rest of the band.

"So you came" he said as he started walking towards me.

"She just dragged me here ... threatened me actually ... but not that it matters" I replied and then looked away.

"You don't have to be a bitch every single time though" Brad replied and so I looked at him. "You think I'm a bitch?" I asked, quite shocked.

"Well, you're constantly not on the mood , you scare off everyone else ... I don't know what else to call you" he answered.

"You're such a charmer , you know that?"

"Actually I do ... I once played a Prince Charming" Brad replied and then he winked.

"You have no idea how much you're getting on my nerves" I thought to myself while wishing I could stab him right at this moment, thankfully Katie pulled me away from him as they're about to start their set.

"You haven't introduced me to the others"

"Don't worry. After their gig , we'll have backstage passes" Katie replied and showed me two cards. We settled right in the middle of the crowd right before they started their first song.

"Alright Girls ..... and Dude. Our first song for today is called "Can we Dance" hope you enjoy it" Brad said through the microphone while flashing his "oh-so-charming" dimples.

I looked at their faces and noticed that one of the members look familiar. "Oh that's him!" I thought to myself after I realized that one of the guys is Tristan, the dude I bumped in with the Ice Cream a couple of days ago.

I noticed Katie's getting lost in the music again, she really likes Brad ... actually a lot.

Then I noticed Brad staring at me, "Oh God. Norrie stop it!" I thought to myself as I realized I'm blushing. I always had a thing for boys in bands but Brad's different ... I hate him but he's quite attractive .. wait, wait ... that can't be, I hate him ... I hate Brad .. right?.

---

Brad's P.O.V

I am looking at Norrie while we're singing and noticed her face turned red. "Got ya" I thought to myself and looked away. My life's been bloody messy since she came here ... and as weird as it is , I kinda liked it. Even if she annoys the hell out of me sometimes, she's quite lovely all in all .. of course minus her serious Mental Issues sometimes.

Then I decided to close my eyes and picture that there's no one around but Norrie and Me, it's good. But then I opened my eyes and saw her moving away from the crowd. "Shit" I thought to myself and just continued on singing.

"Snap out of it Brad. You can't have a crush on her, she's leaving at the end of summer .. you two will never happen" I thought to myself right after our first song ended.

As much as I wanted to go down and talk to her, I can't ... I have to finish this gig. I smiled and the crowd went wild, I looked at the rest of my members and they nodded ... we have to give these people what they came for.

"I'll talk to you later Norrie" I thought to myself as I started singing the first line of my original song "Loaded Gun".

After about more than half an hour, our set ended and people started leaving. Of course, some took pictures with us. I looked around and saw Katie looking for Norrie who's still out of sight.

"Excuse me" I told the girls and then approached her.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi Brad. Have you seen Norrie? God, that girl is sneaky as a ninja" Katie uttered and I chuckled a bit. Even though they're just the same age, she acts like her mother.

"Nope .. I'll just look around for her. Go there with Connor and the others" I replied and so she nodded. Then I walked away from Katie and started looking for Norrie, I hope everything's alright.

---

Norrie's P.O.V

"No, I'm not coming back unless one of you is out of that house! It's your idea to send me here in the first place ... unless you wanna work it out , don't expect me to go back there and listen to your 24/7 jibby jabbers about who's the worst parent" I told Mom who's been calling my phone like non-stop since last night.

"Jibby Jabbers? Norrie please just go back here"

"Mom ... I love you , but NO" I replied and then ended the call. I sighed and then turned, around only to bump into Brad who's been behind me all along.

"Oh sorry.. uh did you hear everything?"

"Not really" he replied and then asked me if everything's alright.

"Yeah ... it's just my parents. They're just really really stressful." I answered was we started walking back to the stage.

"Tell me about it , my Dad left us when I was 5 .. never came back" Brad said and then looked at me. I looked back at him and realized how much we're alike ... or how much we're gonna be alike.

"Fathers .... never one to accept responsibility"

"Couldn't" Brad said and then added "That's why when I become a Dad, I'll make sure I won't leave my child... I'll do my best to give my kid everything".

I smiled at the thought of him being a parent, because when you initially look at Brad ... all you'll be able to see is a happy-go-lucky-a-bit-douchey-leader-of-the-band , and that is not father material .. at all.

"Is that the reason why you're always mad?" he asked.

"What?"

"Is that why you're mad? Because of you're parents?"

I just sighed and said "I guess so". Brad's never to blame , it's just me .. I've hated him since the fist day we met, actually I kinda feel bad now because of all the thoughts I pinned down on him.

"Don't worry Norrie. This English Lad will show you the best summer you ever had" Brad told me and smiled.

"Oh really huh?"

"Yeah"

"There they are. Come on here quick!" Katie shouted at us. I looked at Brad and then he grabbed my hand and we ran towards them.