(10) "Coming Home" (finale)

Brad's P.O.V

====================================

 Weird thing is Tristan punched me but then helped me up. I asked him why and he said he kind of suspected it. The Mall Date was a bust and he said he can see the sparks between me and Norrie. I did tell him that she's leaving and he said he knows , that's the reason why he's with Norrie. She wants to say goodbye. I never felt so stupid, I got jealous over the most senseless thing.

 "I'm sorry" I told him and he just smiled and walked away. I hope this doesn't affect our relationship in the band. Because after all these months, we're finally starting to take off. maybe one day, I can to America and visit Norrie in the process.

 I started walking home while still holding my jaws, it hurts a bit. Suddenly, Katie shows up out of nowhere. "Brad .. Can we talk?" she asked with a sincere face.

 I sighed and said "Yes"

****

Norrie's P.O.V

===========================

*1 day after

 "Eat your breakfast Norrie! We're leaving in 30 minutes!" Auntie said right after I finished packing my stuffs. I looked around for what has been my room for the past month. I'm gonna miss the place but the time has come for me to go home.

 "Okay" I said and then ran downstairs towards the kitchen.  After about 10 minutes, I was able to finish breakfast, I ran back to my room to take quick shower only to see Katie waiting for me. "Hey Norrie, Can we talk?" she asked and then smiled.

 'Sure" I said and then walked past her. "I just wanna sya I'm sorry. What I did is not cool. And I've been irrationally unfair when it comes to you. Brad likes you I should have accepted that" she uttered.

 "It's not your fault Katie. And besides, I'm leaving .. nothing can happen between me and Brad"

 "Norrie, are you mad at me?" she asked and I just sighed.

 "I'm not. I care about you" I said and then she smiled. She kept standing there that's why I did what I had to do, I hugged Katie. Suddenly, I remembered the letter I wrote for Brad. "Umm , can I ask one last favor? Please give this to Brad" I said and then handed her the envelope containing it.

 "Sure" she said and then smiled at me. Katie helped me pack up the rest of my things as I'm taking a quick shower. A few more minutes, Aunti and I left for the airport

***

Brad's P.O.V

==========================================

 As soon as I realized I woke up late, I had to rush everything so I'll be able to catch Norrie before she boards that plane. I literally ran all the way to their house, I knocked at the door and Katie opened it.

 "Is she still here?" I asked her.

 "No. But here's a letter she wrote for you" she said and then handed me an envelope. "I'll just read it in the cab" I said and then turned around. "Brad? Can I come?" she asked.

 "Sure" I said and then we called out a cab. After a few moments, one came and we settled in and drove away. "To the airport sir" I said and so he did started to drive. "What time is their flight?" I asked Katie.

 "11:30 am"

 "We have 40 minutes left" I uttered as I opened the letter. It says "Hey Bradley , I'm sorry that I'll leave without even saying goodbye personally. I'm afraid that if I do that, I might have a hard time leaving. That's right, I like you too Brad , I'm just too scared to admit it.  Besides, this is not my world .. I have to go home at some point and it's right now. I'll miss you and all your annoying charm. I wish that when I return , you'll still be the same. I wish all the success for you and your band .. hope you visit the U.S sometime ... xo Norrie" .

 "Brad .. are you crying?" Katie asked as I suddenly felt something wet in my eyes. "No .. my eyes is just irritated" I lied as I wiped the, off. I don't know why I teared up but then again, I don't know half of the things that are happening to me lately.

 A few more minutes , we reached the airport. Katie paid the driver just as I started to rush inside. I looked around but there's no sign of her or Katie's Mom.

 "Here!" Katie said and then she grabbed my arm as we headed towards the customer's service. "Good Morning Sir and Ma'am , what can I do for you?" the lady asked.

 "What time is the flight to Las Vegas leaving?" Katie asked.

 "11:30"

 "Thank you" she replied as we continued looking around. It's 11:25 , they're already inside the plane. I talked to one of the personnel and asked him if I could talk to a passenger but he said I can't because the plane is leaving any moment from now.

 "Sir please"

 "I'm sorry kid. Now scoot" he uttered and I just sighed. Suddenly, I heard engines running. I looked out of the clear glass window and saw a plane leaving. That's Norrie's flight .. she left.

 "I'm sorry" Katie said while trying to comfort me.

 "That's alright" I replied as we started making our way home.

***

Norrie's P.O.V

============================================

 * 1 month later

 "Mom, I'm home!" I said as I got inside our house. School's a lot of torture, this is one of those times where I wished I stayed in Birmingham ... that place is very peaceful and nostalgic.

 "I'm here honey! Living room" she uttered. I went up to my room to change clothes and after a few minutes I came down.

 "What's for dinner?" I asked as I walked towards the kitchen. I grabbed a couple of apples and made my way to the living room only to receive the surprise of a lifetime. There, sitting on the couch is Katie ... her mom ... and Brad.

 "What the hell?" I asked as the apples fell on the floor. Katie and her Mom got up to give me a hug. "What's going on?" I asked.

 "Nothing .. we're just paying a visit" Katie said.

 "But you have school"

 "Today's a holiday and tomorrow's weekend" she replied. I looked at Mom and she's smiling, she knows I'm happy. I turned to Brad and then he got up and walked towards me. My heart is beating fast, but I decided to just go along with it , I still feel the same about him and there's no point in denying it.

 "Hello" he said and then smiled, flashing his amazing dimples.

"Hi" I said , unaware that my cheeks just turned red.

 "I love his accent" Mom uttered and we all started laughing. I looked one last time to Brad and then he winked. "Oh Crap. Let me do you now" I thought to myself.