(5) "Movie Date" pt.1

Norrie's P.O.V

============================================================

 I hate double dates but I have no choice, Katie already set me up with Tristan. It's not that I don't like him or anything like that, he's cute ... it's just that I'm really not a fan of dates in general.

 "Are you ready?" Katie asked.

 "5 more minutes" I replied as I'm still combing my hair. Tristan said he likes my hair, which is really great since no one else said that before. I got up and went to the closet to look for what I should wear, Katie's wearing a dress .. but then again, Katie's a 'girly girl' and I'm not. I'm more of the boyish one, I listen to Black Sabbath for God's sake. I just sighed, I can't wear black ... it's a date , not a funeral.

 "Norrie! get your ass down here!" Katie called out.

 "I'll be there!" I replied and just grabbed my cardigan and ran downstairs. As soon as I got to the living room, I saw Tristan , Katie ... and Brad. "Oh Crap" I thought to myself after I realized that Brad and I have the same color of shirt ... which is red.

 Tristan looked at me and smiled, I smiled back at him of course. "Let's go?" Katie asked, I nodded and so we all did. This is how the double date works ... I go with Tristan and then Brad and Katie will serve as our " Chaperones " .

 We all got to Tristan's car and headed for the mall. The minute we got there, the "Gentleman Play" have already started. Tristan opened the door for me, and so is Brad for Katie. "So where are we gonna go?" Tristan asked.

 "Movies?" Katie suggested.

 "Sounds great .... Norrie, are you in?" he uttered and then asked me.

 "Yeah sure" I replied and smiled at him.

 "But we can't go to the movies without food right?. How about me and Tristan go but tickets and then you and Brad buy food?" Katie suggested.

 "No way" Brad said.

 "Yeah he's right .. it's gonna be better if you go with him .. you're his date after all" I said and so they left to buy popcorn. Meanwhile, Tristan and I went to buy tickets.

 "So are you a fan of horror movies?" Tristan asked me.

 "Not really"

 "Good, because we're watching 'Insidious' " he replied, smiling.

 "Okay fine you got me there .. I like horror movies"

 After we bought 4 tickets, we waited for Katie and Brad. And as soon as they got back, we went inside the theatre.

 We sat at the very back, Katie on the isle followed by Brad, Me and Tristan. "So what are we watching?" Katie asked.

 "Insidious" Tristan replied to her.

 "Tristan .. you know I hate horror movies" she uttered in much dismay.

 "Don't worry .. you have Brad" Tristan said. Their conversation would have continued if it hadn't for the fact that the movie started.

**

Brad's P.O.V

===============================================================

  "I hate horror movies" that's all I heard Katie say for the past 10 minutes, so much that I can't even concentrate watching anymore. Then the terrifying parts came in followed by the scary sound effects .. all girls in here started screaming ... except for Norrie.

 I turned my face to her and saw that it's doing nothing to her ... this kind of movie is normal for her, I like that for some reason. Suddenly I felt Katie's hand held mine, she's gripping it tightly.

 "Scaredy cat" I whispered to her ear and she playfully slapped my head. I continued watching but I really can't watch it anymore because of all the sudden screams from our fellow movie-goers so I just sighed and sat firm on my chair ... I'm going to watch this again by myself some other day.

 A few minutes later, I noticed that Norrie is tucked up on Tristan's arms. I don't know what's gotten into me but I pulled Katie closer too. I looked at Katie and I saw Norrie ... "Oh My God" I thought to myself as I started wiping my eyes .. why am I imagining she's Norrie? That's weird 'cause Norrie is just right beside me ... the only case is she's with someone else.

 I sighed and asked myself "Why are you always thinking about her?"