Her

Once I told him everything I broke down. I don't even know exactly why. but Matt was with me. No matter what. I hugged the screen as hard as I could, hoping I could fall in and be taken to a different world. It was warm like his heart. I could hear his breathing through the speakers of my headphones. A tear trickled down my cheek. My blonde hair covered the camera as I continued hugging the monitor.
"You'll be able to do this someday, love."
I sat back down and looked at the screen and smiled. Nodding, I wiped away my tear. He always made me happy. We said our goodbyes and I shut off my computer. I crawled into  bed and began to cry, and slowly, drifted off to sleep.

    The next morning I woke up, I was surrounded with pillows. I must of put them there to feel like Matt was next to me. I had dried tears on my face, so I went to the bathroom to wash them off. I looked like a mess. I was in a mess. I scrubbed my face with a soft towel, trying not to remember last night.
Arrietty. Arrietty. Arrietty.
I pressed my palm to my head. I can't stop thinking about it. I put the towel down and went to the kitchen. The stone was cold on my feet. Opening the fridge, I heard a cough and found mum sitting on the couch. I probably look horrible to her. She was frowning.
    "Good morning Mum." I said smiling.
Her eyes were stormy. Something's wrong. I gulped and continued to smile.
    "Why are you up so early Taylor? It's a weekend."
I forgot. It was Saturday.
    "I'm used to getting up early I guess."
I wandered around the kitchen and my mother's eyes followed me, burning my back.
    "How's Matt?"