Dad

Once I got back home I saw dad and I was extremely surprised. He left us when I was 7 years old. So I haven't seen him since 9 years ago. He was messing with my computer. I had no clue where mum was, so I slid up behind him and gave him a hug. He jumped. I pulled off of him and he smiled.
    "Long time no see, daddy-o." I said giggling.
He smiled and pointed to the computer. He was fixing it.
    "Your mum told me about your situation."
My heart began to race. Was he going to hate Matt too? My thoughts were cut off when he said,
    "I don't agree with her. I understand your situation. It's young love. And I'm going to help you. First off, let's get this back in order. Your mum messed it up pretty bad," he said wiping sweat off his forehead, "she's pretty good with technology." he said laughing softly.
    "Thank you." I said softly and gave him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me.
    "Of course. But once I get this working, I want to meet this lover boy of yours."

    My heart raced. He wanted to meet Matt?
    "Okay." I said. As long as I got to talk to Matt again, my life would be complete.
    My mum was gone on a business trip for the weekend, so me and my dad had time to fix the computer. I never even bothered to ask why he came from Sweden to Ireland. I was just happy he was here.
    It took us 4 days to fix it. Once it was done I quickly brought it to my room and started it up. Lucky me, the memory was still good. I got onto skype and called Matt, excited to hear his amazing voice. But he didn't just answer. He added me to his call with Arrietty.