Chapter 4

(Naomi's P.O.V)

At last Mummy noticed me. I don't blame her though, she only had saw Renesmee before she got all mad. I was happy as I sat in her arms playing with her hair. She seemed like she loved me a lot, and I most certainly loved her a lot too.

"My little Naomi!" Mummy cooed at me. I giggled as cutely as I could. That made Mum pat me on the head. Two tanned people walked in, who both smelled as bad as Jacob.

"Seth, I am so sorry!" Mummy apologized. What did she do? Was he the person who was thrown into a tree? I was curious. I looked up at the boy, and he had pretty eyes. He was staring at me, like he was studying me. It was weird.

"Seth, what did you do?" Mum asked him. This can't be good.

"I'm sorry Bella! I didn't mean to!" He looked so scared. Was this what happened to Renesmee?

"It's okay. I just need to get used to the fact that both my daughters have been imprinted on!" Mum was so calm, and I was happy. I reached out of Mummy's arms, reaching for Seth. Happily he took me and started playing with my fingers. It was fun.

"Hello Naomi, I am Seth!" He told me. Like I didn't know that. "And that is my sister Leah!" Added Seth pointing to the miserable looking girl sulking in the corner. She looked up at me and tried to smile but it didn't go very well.

"Seth please, can I have Naomi? I need to change her outfit!" Auntie Ali interrupted...of course. I was unfortunately dragged out of Seth's warm strong arms to be changed. Up the stairs I was taken. Seeing the same thing over same thing over and over was getting boring.

"Okay Naomi, I am putting you in a dress and you are not coming out of it for at least four hours!" Auntie Alice told me. FOUR HOURS!? That was going to be complete nightmare. I decided not to argue with her though, as she was lethal.

The dress was a pretty purple color and had darker purple circles in it. For a dress, it wasn't that bad. After I was all dressed up for absolutely nothing, I went back downstairs with Alice and Seth wasn't there. Like usual, Renesmee was in the arms of Rosalie with Jacob not far away. Uncle Emmett was sitting on the sofa with Uncle Jasper watching people kick a ball around, and Mummy was on the floor with Daddy reading.

"Fler!" I said. That didn't come out right. I wanted to be place on the floor.

"Fler!" I repeated. Everyone looked at me, their faces were so funny. What did I do? Have they never heard of a big three year old girl asked to be put on the floor before? Clearly not.

"No Naomi, we haven't. You are the first!" Daddy said. What was that? I had a feeling from my second day alive he could read minds, but that preposterous.

"It's true Naomi, I can read minds!" He told me, and I smiled. I looked at Alice who was holding me still. "Fler!" I said once again, but pointed to the floor this time and was at last  placed on the pretty maroon carpet. I could sit up perfectly, I felt so proud.

"WA!" I looked around to see where the sound was coming from, and it was Renesmee. Everyone had been looking at me I guess she didn't like having no attention.

"Aw Nessie, are you feeling left out?" Rosalie asked and Renesmee slightly nodded her head. I wanted to move over to Mummy who was staring at me and smiling. I got onto my knees, falling a few times, but then I got my balance back. Moving slowly I reached mummy all by myself. I had a beaming smile on my face.

"Wow Naomi that was amazing, my special angel!" Mummy exclaimed. This family clearly had favorites. Alice's, Mummy's, and Seth's were me. Rosalie's and Jacob's was Renesmee. Emmett and Jasper loved us equally, Carlisle did too. Esme preferred Renesmee that tiny bit more and Daddy loved us both the same.

I hugged Mum and she pulled me into her lap. At that moment Seth came through the door and I wanted to show him I can crawl. I got back on to my knees and moved. This time I was moderately faster but he still met me halfway.

"Aw my little Na Na can crawl!" He cooed. What is with everyone and cooing at me? It was getting really irritating.

"Seth!" I smiled. I hated being a child, as I couldn't talk properly.

"Oh My Gosh, she can talk?" Seth asked. Well no! I just spoke, didn't I? I spent the rest of the day sitting in the garden with Mummy and Seth

Fan Vote Comment

Jazzywriterxxx