Chapter 5

Chapter 5 is here no fear XD

(Renesmee's P.O.V)

It's been two weeks since Naomi started talking and crawling and since then she was the first to walk and she figured out her power. She can have any power she wants just by thinking of it she is powerful. I love my twin but she gets most the attention and sometimes uses her gift against me. We both look like we are 3 and a half and we are as smart maybe even smarter then a 3 and a half year old.

"Renesmee dinner!" Mum called, I stood up and walked into the kitchen and what a surprise there helping mum finish the dinner was my darling sister. I know I get the favoritism from Rose and Jacob, but Naomi gets it from mum, but dad loves us both. It's like my parents hate me, I wish I was an only child sometimes

"Hello darling are you hungry?" Mum asked me. I nodded my head in response. I wasn't a big fan of using my word. It was spaghetti for tea, which was one of Naomi's favorites.

"Hey Ness!" Naomi said. Urg she thinks she can just be nice to me and I will get attention, that won't work. Sharing a room at night is okay, I just hate her when there is someone around that isn't Rosalie, Jacob or Esme.

"Whatever!" I replied coldly, not wanting to engage in a friendly interaction with her. I sat down in my seat in the table and began to eat as soon as the food was placed in front of me

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen, don't be rude to your sister!" Mum yelled at me. See favoritism. This was going to be one long dinner.

"Look Mummy it's snowing!" Naomi exclaimed pointing out the window, I must say it was beautiful.

"Wow that is pretty right!" Mummy said and I  Casually nodded my head. Naomi is so weird she hated the color pink and loves to wear blacks, reds; mainly dark red, blue, gray and brown colors. That's not normal.

(Naomi's P.O.V)

"Mummy tomorrow can we go play in the snow?" I asked, hoping she would say yes

"Of course we can hun!" Mum replied to me, I smiled my pretty smile and finished my dinner, which was very nice. I pushed my chair away from the table and washed up my dish, using my stool so I could reach.

After that was completed I hopped down and ran to the living room where Seth was.

"Hello Sethy!" I greeted him as I entered he was sat on the sofa talking to Leah, who honestly is much nicer now.

"Hey Na!" He replied and I got a hello nod of Leah. I sat on Seth's lap and reached for Leah's hair, it was short and I really like it.

"Please may I watch Peppa Pig?" I asked a politely as I could. Of course Seth let me and he put it on, placing me in a bean bag. I got comfortable and really got into Peppa Pig. I would prefer to watch something a bit more grown up but I am happy being able to watch this.

"Seth, Leah will you play with me in the snow tomorrow?" I asked them.

"It's gonna snow?" Seth asked, this boy is in his own world its funny.

"It's snowing right now!" Leah told him with shock in her voice with the fact he didn't notice the snow,

"OH... Yea we will play with you!" He confirmed. I was happy! I watched Peppa Pig happily until Renesmee came in.

"I'm gonna watch Fifi and the Flowerpot!" She told me taking the remote.

"But I'm watching Peppa Pig!" I exclaimed. She pushed so I was sat right back in the bean bag.

"I'm watching Fifi that's it!" She hissed. I decided to give in as she seemed really angry. I burst out crying when she pushed me, so I sat with Seth and Lea until mum came down.

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx