Chapter 31

(Liam's P.O.V)

Renesmee let out a squeal of happiness, I will take that as a yes then.

"Yes Yes Yes!" She smiled at me, I gave her a big hug and grinned at her.

"Awww Renesmee and Liam a cute couple!" Hayley cooed at us, this made Renesmee blush alot. I loved this girl she was lovely perfect. I just sat on her bedroom floor cuddling Renesmee.

"Okay, shall we play truth or dare or plan pranks for Naomi?" Renesmee asked in her angel like voice. We all thought about it for a while

"Lets play truth or date then do the pranks and plans later!" Nadine said, of course she would want to play pranks on her twin.

"I'm starting with the dares" Max yelled, no surprise there he was so desperate to play truth or dare all the time.

"Okay, Liam truth or dare?" He asked me, of course I was his first victim. His truths are horrible but his dares are worst.

"Truth!" I decided, which caused him to smirk.

"Have you ever fancied anyone in this room and if so who?" Was his question. Really this one.

"Yes and Nadine....!" I answered honestly then blushed, at that point Renesmee grabbed my hand and rubbed it comfortingly. Nadine looker away from me and was blushing.... Does she like me.

"Anyway Hayley truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Dare!" She stated simply. This would be the time to make her do something.funny.

"Okay, I dare you to change all of the Oreos stuff that Naomi got at lunch with toothpaste!" I smirked it was a good dare.

We finished playing dares after half and hour and we had decided to think of what pranks we was going to do, I had been thinking for around five minutes and had nothing. Looking over at Renesmee she was talking to Hayley it made me smile looking at her, Renesmee not Hayley.

(Brody's P.O.V)

The sleepover was going great, the iPod shuffle was probably the best game ever. The funniest people's was mine Simon's and Katy's.

Currently we are drawing