Chapter 18

(Naomi's P.O.V)

I was so scared who wanted me this badly, I've not met that many people. It then struck me, Aro.

"Naomi, your right, Bella it has to be Aro remember the note?" Daddy sighed, he clearly didn't like Aro he expressed that at the fight this defiantly won't help.

"But Edward, there is no scent in here but Me you, the twins Leah Seth Jacob and the rest of the family!" Mummy started, this was beginning to scare me a great deal.

"That's true.... and it's written in animal blood it can't be the Volturi!" Daddy responded, I sat on the floor, knowing that if I didn't I would most certainly would have fallen to the floor. I couldn't stop staring at the wall, it was freaking me out so much.

"Okay we will be repainting that wall now, girls can you go down stairs to your Aunties?" Mummy asked us, obviously we will we love them and I really can't be seeing my wall it's horrifying!

"Auntie Alice my wall!" I told her in a hushed voice as I sat in her lap, why were all the bad things happening to me and not to Renesmee, I don't find it fair but I will not wish my twin gets scared half to death by a crazy stalker!

(Renesmee's P.O.V)

The wall in our room was awesome, I mean it was horrible how could someone do that to my poor sister. I walked down the stairs and into the garden, Auntie Rose was there lying in the clouded sun with Uncle Em.

"Auntie Rosie someone graffiti on Naomi's wall with Animal blood!" I told her sounding scared, when really I wasn't.

"Oh dear, are you okay?" She asked me, I was, why I wouldn't be it wasn't for me but I am much to polite to say that out loud!

"Yes I am fine, just a little worried that's all!" I reassured her. If she could breath I knew this would be the part where she breathed out a sigh of relief! I sat next to Uncle Emmett and when the sun came out from the clouds, I just stared. My family in the sunlight was a lovely sight, it was just like diamonds so beautiful!.

"Renesmee come inside please!" Someone had shouted, by the voice I assumed it was dad! I stood up and skipped happily inside, Dad was in the kitchen he was holding half a tub of blood. Oh dear.

"Can you explain to me why this what under you bed! He gestured to the blood, think fast girl.

"I don't know what is it?" I asked curiously looking into the tub.

"Blood, Animal blood the same kind of which was on the wall!" He stated, his face was a very stern look and I did not like it.

"Oh.... so whoever did it was framing me?" I gasped, faking obviously, he looked like he didn't believe one word that was coming out of my mouth. Great.

"You did this didn't you?" Dad asked me could I keep up my trail of lies. Of course I could, if he wasn't a mind reader. The good thing is I have my mothers shield but it only works 50% of the time we discovered this 2 weeks ago.

"No of course I didn't why would I do that?" I demanded but I did it politely.

"Okay, Renesmee I believe you but if I find out that you was lying you will be in a lot of trouble!" He went on why can't he just shut up so I can have a drink and go. He left the room then so I was happy!

(Alice's P.O.V)

I wanted to know what was going on with the room. Something just wasn't adding up, I was watching the Volturi like a hawk and it wasn't any of them. So who could it be from what we know no other vampires want my dear little niece. Jasper was sat next to me playing Grand Theft Auto

"Jasper, I don't get who it could be, what emotions where people feeling this morning!" I asked him.

"Well, Edward and Bella felt love, Rosalie felt bored. Emmett felt competitive, Seth felt Happiness, you felt excitement Carlisle felt pressure. Esme felt nothing but the usual motherly love. I felt Bored and Renesmee felt devious!" He stated to me.

"Renesmee felt devious?" I asked unsure on what he was saying.

"Yes, it was just before she came down for breakfast she felt devious and happiness, but at the same time she was worried" He explained to me well I think I know how did it now

JazzyWriterxxx