Chapter 12

Hello people enjoy!

(Naomi's P.O.V)

I don't believe that Renesmee has deiced to be nice to me, that was something I thought would never happen ever! I had finished my sandwich and was walking up the stairs with Nessie following behind. Reaching my room I twisted the door handle and walked inside, I still shared with Renesmee but soon I get my own room. On my bed there was a note, that wasn't there when we left to the battle this morning. This freaked me out and I hadn't even read it yet, slowly I picked it up and read it.

Dear Naomi

Watch out little one, when you turn 6 or 7 you will be mine, I don't care about you pathetic little family you will be mine. You will have plenty of friends with me. BUT if your family does anything to anger me or my Clan you will come with us then.

All my love

-Aro

Aro wanted me, of course I was powerful that's all he cared about right power! I ran out of my room with the note in my hand. Of course being in a rush and being clumsy I fell, fell down 5 stairs and ended with a thud. I wasn't fazed by this as I was used to falling, I jumped up and ran to the living room. No-one was in there so I headed to the garden where Grandma was.

"Grandma Grandma, they're coming for my when I'm 6!" I screamed then burst into tears. Grandma Esme stood up from her flower bed and came and hugged me. I was scooped up and walked into the living room where most of the family now was.

"Okay Naomi whats happening?" Esme asked me I still had the note balled up in my hand, I handed it to her and she read it aloud!

"Watch out little one, when you turn 6 or 7 you will be mine, I don't care about you pathetic little family you will be mine. You will have plenty of friends with me. BUT if your family does anything to anger me or my Clan you will come with us then. All my love Aro!"  She read, as I though over and over the words I began to cry again. I could feel I was being lifted out of Grandma's arms and into someone elses. Lifting my head up a little saw it was Mummy's arms I was in and I hugged her.

"Mummy I don't wanna leave you, I love it here!" I whimpered into her hair. Soft movement began up my back, it was really soothing.

"You won't we will do what we can to keep you here!" Mummy assured me but I knew as well as she did that I would end up going no matter what.

(Renesmee's P.O.V)

Acting all nice to Naomi is so hard, she is so annoying the total favorite of the family. But when we start school and we get friends things will go so wrong for her, she will be scared shit. I know we won't be starting school for a while as we need to let our growth slow down.

We are growing really fast, we are 1 month old and I look 3 and Naomi looks 4, but we are slowing down we aren't growing as much! According to Grandpa Carlisle we will be fully grown by 7 years old and will age like a human when we reach the looks of 7.

"Renesmee can you come down here and look after Naomi a bit she is very upset!" Daddy called down to me, this would be a perfect time to get Naomi's trust so later in life when things go wrong she can't blame me.

"Of course daddy!" I yelled back down. Jumping off my bed I go some paints and paper and carried it down to where Naomi was. She was sat on Mummy's knee getting a hug, her face was tear stained and she was clutching a piece of paper.

"Naomi, lets paint wolves!" I told her, we both had our wolf friends, I have Jake and she has Leah and Seth! Naomi nodded her head slightly and slid of mummy's lap, I began to set up the paints and stuff. Daddy had shown me and Naomi how to paint when we was 3 weeks old.

"I am going to paint Seth and Leah in the forest when it was snowing!" Naomi told me, she seamed happier and Mum had the paper which Naomi was once holding.

"I thinking I'm going to paint Jake in his wolf form with me on his back!" I considered knowing it would make a nice picture!

"Those are two very lovely ideas, when you have finished and they have dried we will frame them and hang in your rooms!" Daddy told us both, I smiled at Naomi who returned the smile gratefully. I began my painting using different tones and colors. I love having my vampire family as they are so perfect and teach you everything perfectly.

"Wow that's lovely Renesmee!" Naomi said looking over at my painting, I know it is I thought in my head.

"Thank you, I really like yours too!" I answered her, she was a good artist, but she was good at everything so it didn't really count. She smiled and hugged me, I hugged her straight back but all I really wanted to strangle her but that would be a little to drastic.

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx