Chapter 32

(Naomi's P.O.V)

We had been in the pool for 5 minutes and we was doing a handstand competition. I was underwater when there was a splash that told me someone had cannon balled into the pool. Coming to the top of the water there was Seth floating on the water. Leah was stood directly behind him but on the edge.

"Guys this is Leah and Seth family friends, they don't like there stepfather so they live with us!" I told my friends who was shocked at what was going on.

"Leah, Seth this is Caitlin, Brody, Simon and Katy!" I told them the first person to speak was Brody who was.naturally bubbly and loved people.

"Hey!" Seth smiled at everyone swimming over to give me a hug, which I happily returned. There was now 6 of us as Leah refused to get wet at all so she sat on a chair that was propped against the wall. We played water volley ball as last week Uncle Emmett had made some adjustments to the net we already had it now sunk to the bottom.

"This is boring!" Simon moaned, I just laughed it was Me Seth and Brody on one team and Caitlin Him and Katy on the other.

"Your just mad as your team is losing!" I complained at them but we all go out anyway no matter if we was having fun. We all walked out of the pool dry and went to the kitchen as we was getting hungry.

"Wow kids perfect timing dinners ready!" Grandma told us, she then called down Renemsee and her friends, I heard the lift go ding and they was here a minute later.

***************AFTER THEY ATE************

(Hayley's P.O.V)

I love Renesmee's house it's so nice, her family are really nice to us and everything. It was now time to play some pranks.

"Okay lets start, pranking, prank one is...... Naomi is going to get into her pajamas in like 5 minutes we need to cut holes in them!" Renesmee smiled, boy she was evil.

"AWESOME, let me do the honers!" Liam smiled he really wanted to do something funny, I don't get way. Renesmee hugged him and he kissed her hair, they where so cute I just think there to young to be kissing!

Renesmee went to her draw that was filled with artistic things and she pulled out a pair of scissors. This shocked me as I wasn't expecting it. Liam happily took the scissors and went down the slide, everyone else followed him as we didn't want to miss out

He actually did it I was not expecting that, well I was but still it was shocking. By the time it was 7PM we had also, but red hair dye in Naomi's shampoo as apparently there sister Alice has some. We put grapes in her soup, when they went baking down stairs we put the salt in the sugar glass. And to end the pranking we set up a baby monitor in her room next to where they will be sleeping to freak her out.

Next us girl painted our nails and the guys just sat and watched TV which was on the 3rd floor. My nails were beautiful I think as they had so much detail on. I wish I could say I did it myself but Alice came and did it for me. (A/N The nails are on the side)

"Ness, when will Naomi take a shower?" Max asked, that was his favorite prank.

"She will take a shower tonight if she gets dirty and if she doesn't tomorrow morning!" Renesmee explained at least it will happen while we are here then. I smiled at that, yes it will be mean to Naomi but it will be really funny.

At last it was night time and Naomi was on the verge of falling asleep. We took this as our time to spook her out!

"Naaaaooooomiiiiii!" Max whispered in a creepy voice, I heard a sharp gasp.

"Weeeeee are coooooming for yooou!" Renesmee added trying to hold back her laugh. That gave me a idea I took the moniter.

"Yooooou Arrrrre in ourrr home youu musssssssst payy!" I whispered as creepy as I could, adding a cackle on the end. We did this for maybe half an hour until Bella came up as Naomi went downstairs crying. I think what made her cry was the threat to murder her.

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx