Chapter 38

(Naomi's P.O.V)

Today we will be going to Max's 13th birthday party,  we just got back from school and was preparing. I was wearing a black long top, and red baggy leggings, Pink all stars, a butterfly hair clip, a gold necklace that hung down in 5 parts and a selection of bracelets. My hair was to the side of me and just kinda hung. I was actually impressed with what I was wearing it was cute.

"Don't you look pretty!" Mum stated warmly entering my room.

"Thank you mum!" I exclaimed, I was happy even though as my mum it was kind of her job to say nice things to me. I slipped on my shoes and skipped out my bedroom door with mum following.

Renesmee was in the living room with Auntie Rose putting waves into her hair. She was wearing A pink dress that was longer at the back then the front, a hot pink head band with a flower on, a pearl bracelet, hooped necklace. Silver ballet flats a pink flowery bag and her hair was like mine but more even sided and it looked nice on her.

"Okay girls shall we be going?" Dad asked us and we nodded. We both hopped into dad's Volvo and we driven to Max's house. I had never been there before but Renesmee had. As we pulled up at the house I saw it was big, 3 stories.

Outside there was balloons and everything, from what Max told me it was going to be a disco with a BBQ then Renesmee and her friends can sleep over! I was looking forward to this as I really didn't expect to be invited to one of my sisters friends parties!

"Max happy birthday!" Renemsee yelled running up to him leaving Dad to carry the present, yes it was big but we all new she could carry it!

"Wow whats that?" Max asked pointing to the wrapped up drum. Renesmee turned around and smiled at me I wasn't sure if it was a nice smile or a my present will beat your present so ha smile. I decided it was a nice smile.

"That is my rocking birthday gift to you!" She exclaimed now bouncing up and down.

"Wow that's big!" He exclaimed wrapping his arms around her neck pulling her into a great big embrace. I walked up to him with the skateboard and equipment in my arms.

"Hey Naomi, thanks for the gifts I know I'll love em!" He exclaimed also pulling me into a hug. I returned it awkwardly I must add.

"Bye dad!" I waved at him following Renesmee into the house. It was truly a beautiful house, the main room was a golden yellow with a white carpet all furniture was pushed back against the wall.

All that was actually in there was a small table that had a large bowl containing a mixed crisp selection. A DJ stand and dock then balloons. As soon as I skimmed my eyes around the room I noticed that Caitlin and Brody was talking to each other. I decided that I would go over there and make myself known.

(Renesmee's P.O.V)

I love Max's house it was so nice, his parents Danny and Miley was nice he had a older brother Tyler of whom was the DJ of the party. And the best thing about it was his adorable kitten Wicked who was a Halloween kitten all black with a single white splodge on his nose. He was always bringing in dead animals which actually might be used full.