03

once clarke, finn, and wells had gone off to find the seaweed octavia kissed jasper's forehead and motioned for kodie to follow her out of the drop ship. as they stepped outside people were immediately beginning to stare and began coming up one by one to ask questions about the ground. obviously word got out about who kodie was exactly, and now everyone was curious.

"give the girl a break, will ya?" octavia huffs, handing her a bottle filled with water.

"thanks." kodie chuckles, sitting down on a log next to the girl.

"no problem." she shrugs. "i'd feel pretty overwhelmed with so many people coming up to me asking about my life."

"yeah," kodie sighs, nodding slightly. "it's weird being surrounded by so many people."

"i bet." she laughs lightly.

"you," kodie and octavia both turned to see bellamy.

"i do have a name." kodie raises an eyebrow.

"kodie, whatever." he shakes his head. "you're coming with me."

"i'm staying here." she retorts, crossing her arms over her chest.

"you obviously know how to hunt, so your coming with me." he repeats himself.

"i'm going too." octavia steps forward.

"no." bellamy shook his head quickly. "not happening. you can stay here and make weapons."

"if i go, she goes." kodie shrugs.

bellamy glances between the two before nodding slightly. "fine, let's go. atom!"

"yeah?" another boy walks up and kodie tilted her head slightly in admiration. he wasn't too shabby.

"you're coming with us." bellamy orders before heading off into the woods.

"lovely brother you got there." kodie spoke sarcastically to octavia.

she mumbles, "tell me about it."

there were six of them all together as they wandered into the woods. "keep an eye out for grounders." bellamy spoke loudly so everyone could hear him.

"sure thing, boss." kodie mumbles sarcastically, saluting the older boy. bellamy simply rolled his eyes at her and continued to walk ahead which caused a smile to form on kodie's face. "i'm going to enjoy tormenting your brother all the time now."

"can i ask you something?" octavia asks.

"of course." kodie nods assuringly.

octavia licks her lips, "how did you survive?"

kodie pursed her lips. "promise not to tell?"

"cross my heart." she nods, making an x over her chest.

"when i landed someone found me." kodie spoke quietly. she didn't know why she was telling a stranger this, but something in her told her she could trust this girl. "he helped fix my injuries from the fall and practically raised me. he taught me how to fight, heal, kill, everything."

"so they speak english?" she asks curiously.

the blue eyed girl nods, "yeah, but they have their own language that they speak more."

"tell me something in their language." she smiles, interested.

"what do you want me to say?" the other girl asks.

"uh," she lets out a breath of air. "say something about me."

"yu laik okteivia kom skaikru." kodie spoke fluently.