Stormy Weather

Authors note:
Okay so hi! I am the author. I'm just here to tell you that all chapters are from the point of view of either Marinette or they're in third person. I will also be putting a picture of each villain's breakdance outfit if i can find one, otherwise i'll just put fan art and try to describe what I imagine their breakdance outfit would be like. Also thank you for all the views, likes, and comments! I really appreciate it! :)

Anyway back to our story!

-----

I actually woke up on time the next day. I wasn't exactly excited to go back to the studio and being called "Crybaby" again, but I knew I had to go.

As I reached into the closet to grab a clean pair of tights and a fresh leotard, I saw the costume from last night. Memories flooded my mind...

What would be the harm in taking it? It's not like anyone would recognize it. I shoved the costume into my dance bag, below all of the regular dance supplies. I grabbed the pager off my desk and carefully placed it into the outside pocket of the bag.

-----

I made it to the studio, happy to find that no one was still talking about "Crybaby Marinette", but instead talking about how we were getting two new kids in class today.

"You will not believe who is joining our class today Marinette!" Alya exclaimed when I was tying my pointe shoes.

"Who?"

"You're going to scream."

"Just tell me who already Alya!" I laughed.

"Adrien. Agreste." Alya said, emphasizing each word.

"THE MODEL?!?!"

"I told you you were going to scream!"

She was right. Adrien Agreste was a super model for the dance wear magazine run by the owner of our studio. I've been a little bit obsessed with him ever since I joined the studio. I have pictures of him in my room, he's my computer wallpaper, and I may or may not have a schedule of his everyday activities.

"Alright class!" Ms. Bustier, our teacher, said. Ms. Bustier was our usual teacher, and since Master Fu wasn't here today, she had already announced that she would be teaching us for a while. "We have two new students today, lets all welcome Adrien and Nino!"

The two boys entered the room. Adrien waved to the class and gave a small smile. His green eyes shimmered like jewels, perfectly framed by his blond hair. He sat down his grey bag with the other students' bags and walked over to the warm up barre. He talked to who looked like his friend, the other new kid, Nino.

"Okay girl, close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Alya said, waking me from my trance.

"S-sorry." I said, closing my mouth, "It's just... He's..."

"Even cuter in person? Sure yeah. I get it. Come on! Let's go before all the good barre spots are taken!"

-----

We did our usual barre warm ups for about an hour, as normal. After that Ms. Bustier said we were going to hold one on ones. During one on ones the teacher picked two random students to do a combo against each other, and the remaining students would chose who did it best.

Today's one on one was Aurore Beauréal vs. Mireille Caquet.

Aurore was pretty, though I didn't really know her. She always wore a bright blue leotard had her long blond hair in pigtails. One thing I always noticed about her was that she always brought a parasol to class, even when it wasn't raining. Maybe she had sensitive skin or something.