Lady Wifi

The next day I woke up extra early to Alya's text messages saying, "Come early! I have to tell you something!" and, "It's important!"

I groaned and rolled out of bed. I packed my bag, slow and steady, since it was five am and I had a lot of time before class started at eight, and whatever Alya had to say couldn't take that long.

-----

As soon as I pushed open the door to the studio, Alya grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hallway.

"Alya what's going o-"

"I've just had an important breakthrough Marinette!"

"Well what is i-"

"I can only tell you in secret!"

She pulled me into the girls' dressing room and closed the door behind us, slamming her body against it so no one would come in.

"Okay now tell me the secre-"

Alya shushed me, "Below this very dance studio, there is a secret dance club, where everyone can come and dance whatever form of dance they like!" She talked as if she was telling a dramatic legend of romance and adventure, "And in this secret club, are the dance champions, Ladybug and Chat Noir!"

I started to sweat. I hoped Alya hadn't found out my secret identity!

"Alya y-you're talking nonsense..." I stammered, "There can't be a dance club beneath the studio! Only ballet is allowed here!"

Alya shushed me again, "Just let me finish!" she laughed, "I have been going down there for days, and now I have proof!"

Alya pulled out her phone and played a video from last night, of me dancing against Stormy Weather with Chat Noir.

"And I think I've found out who these break dancers are..." Alya said, giving me a smile.

"W-who?" I asked, hoping she hadn't discovered the truth.

Alya looked around the room to make sure no one was ease dropping, then she whispered in my ear,

"...Chloé!"

I breathed a sigh of relief. Then I started to chuckle. Then it turned into a full blown laugh.

"What?" Alya asked me, "What's so funny?"

"Chloé?! Alya think about it! She can barely do ballet! And now you're expecting she can dance like that?" I said, motioning to the video.

"Come on Marinette you have to believe me! You have to help me find out who Ladybug and Chat Noir are for sure! I already know who the DJ is!" Alya said, now shouting. She stomped over to the door and opened it.

"I'm not getting involved in some, some... illegal break dance club scheme!" I said in my own defense (even though the entire club basically focused around me, I couldn't help Alya get any closer to figuring out my identity).

"Fine!" Alya shouted, "I'll find the DJ! He'll help me!" She stomped out of the room and slammed the door behind her.

I felt bad. This was me and Alya's first fight... but I couldn't let her reveal my secret. I'd get kicked out of the studio!

I sat my bag down and started to tie my pointe shoes on...

-----

Alya stomped out of the studio, slinging her bag over her shoulder. She sat down on the bench outside and waited...

At 7:30 people started to file into the studio. None of them were the one she was waiting for.

Soon she heard, "Dude! You should just tell her-" in a familiar voice coming around the corner.