Antibug

"TONIGHT AT CLUB MIRACULOUS," DJ N shouted into the mic, "OUR CHAMPS WILL FACE... THE INVISIBLE ONE!"

It was just after dance class had ended. I was expecting a challenge because everyone in class saw Chloé completely freak out at Sabrina, and since Hawkmoth had a streak of 'helping' people after their feelings are hurt, I was assuming a challenge was coming.

We were halfway through the battle and Chat and I were dancing...

'Circular disk, land, spin around and drop into the splits...' I thought.

"LADYBUG!" Someone shouted into the microphone, making the whole crowd and me, turn their heads. It definitely wasn't DJ N, the voice was girly and shrill.

When I looked up at the stage, DJ N was wrestling for the mic with a pale girl with bleach blonde hair held up in a pony tail. She wore a yellow crop top with a matching hat, and white baggy pants and hip hop shoes.

It was... Chloé?

Chloé finally got the mic away from DJ N and shooed him away. "LADYBUG! MY NAME IS CHLOÉ BOURGEOIS AND I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN," she shouted, "THE INVISIBLE ONE IS MY FORMER FRIEND SABRINA, PLEASE LET ME DO THIS CHALLENGE FOR YOU!"

She jumped off the stage and shoved her way through the crowd, "Move it losers!" She said, until she made her way onto the dance floor.

I looked at Chat Noir, and he gave me a look of utter confusion. We both stood up.

Chloé ran over to me and pulled out her phone, wrapped an arm around me and took a selfie.

"Um..." I said awkwardly, pulling away from her, "You really shouldn't be on the dance floor while we're battling...."

"Oh don't worry Ladybug," Chloé said, "I'm the best dancer at my studio, I'm sure I can beat Sabrina, while staying at your level of dancing."

She pulled me closer an took another selfie with me. I looked back at Chat Noir with a gaze that said 'Help!' He stood there with a hand over his mouth, trying to stop his laughter. I rolled my eyes, he was no help.

After what must have been 1,000 more selfies, pushed me back towards Chat and tossed him her phone, "Hold my phone Chat, I got this." Chat fumbled to catch the phone.

Chloé popped her neck and her knuckles. She pointed across the dance floor at The Invisible One, "You're going down Sabrina! I see why you chose the name 'Invisible One'! If I looked like you I'd want to be invisible too!" She said with a laugh.

I turned to Chat, "Should we stop her?"

Chat shrugged, "This club has no rules. I've never seen anything like this happen before."

I looked up to the stage to DJ N. He responded with a shrug.

"Um..." I said, cupping my hands around my mouth so Chloé could hear me, "Chloé was it? You're not supposed to be on the floor while we're battling...."

"Don't worry Ladybug!" Chloé said, "I'll prove that I'm great, and then you'll want me on your dancing team, and then we'll become best friends!" She pointed to DJ N.

DJ N shrugged and pressed play, causing music to blast through the speakers.

Chloé jumped to the left and then jumped to the right. She then attempted to do a wave. After she struggled through a top-rock she bent over and did the what must have been the world's worst cartwheel. She stood back up an wobbled a bit, dizzy, but then slowly (oh so very slowly) slid into a split with a bunch of squeaking from her shoes. She held her arms up in victory and breathed heavy.