Princess Fragrance

I ran into class, a few minutes late, having just defeated another challenger at the club with Chat Noir. I ran into my spot just as Ms Bustier started talking.

"Okay class!" Ms. Bustier said with a clap to get our attention, "We need to practice all of our combos and perfect them today!"

"Why Ms. Bustier?" Someone asked.

"Because later today, we have a very special guest coming to see our class. A famous dance prodigy, named Ali Achu, better known as-"

"PRINCE ALI?!?!" Rose shouted. she gasped and jumped up and down, "PRINCE ALI IS COMING TO OUR STUDIO?!"

Ms. Bustier sighed and laughed a little, "Yes Rose. He's going on a world tour looking for a dance partner for his next show."

Chloé snorted, "Yes, and he's coming at my father's invitation. He's totally going to choose me as soon as he sees me dance." She said with a hair flip.

"Oh how I wish I could be his partner." Rose said with a sigh, "That would be like a fairy tale... A dream come true...."

Chloé laughed, "Keep on dreaming. I'M the one who he will chose."

"THAT IS ENOUGH." Ms. Bustier said, sighing, "Lets just review all of our combos. Five, six, seven eight!"

-----

Later that day, about an hour before class was supposed to end, there was a knock on the door of our classroom.

All of the girls in class whispered to each other, excited to see the famous prodigy.

Ms. Bustier shushed us as she opened the door, revealing a woman wearing a pantsuit holding a clipboard, and a small boy with dark skin in dance clothes.

"Welcome to our class Mr. Achu." Ms. Bustier said, "I hope you are enjoying your stay in Paris."

"Thank you! My stay has been, as you say, 'totally awesome!'" The boy said with a cheesy grin, "But please, call me Prince Ali."

"Alright, Prince Ali." Ms. Bustier said, "Please have a seat on the benches."

The woman who seemed to be Prince Ali's manager tapped on her clipboard as she and the boy sat down, "We have a busy schedule. We only have an hour so lets make this quick."

Ms. Bustier nodded, "Alright class let's start with the jumping combo! Five, six, seven, eight!"

-----

We went through all of our combos, and then lined up in height order in fifth position croisé, as Prince Ali clapped with enjoyment.

"BRAVO!" He said as he clapped, "EXCELLENT! AMAZING!"

Ms. Bustier laughed, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Prince Ali."

"Yes yes! It was fantastic!" Prince Ali looked down, "I...I only wish I could see more of your skills. All around the world it's just ballet ballet ballet! I wish I could see something exciting... Like... like jazz or musical theatre or something!"

"Oh." Ms. Bustier said, surprised, "Well, we only allow ballet at our studio-"

"I CAN DO OTHER DANCES." Rose said from the end of the line.

Everyone whipped their head around, including me, to look at Rose.

She stepped out of line.

Rose started to sing in a surprisingly beautiful voice, "A whole new world..." She sang while dancing gracefully, "A new fantastic point of view, no one can tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dream-"