Horrificator

A few days later our substitute, Ms. Bustier, got sick. Where our real teacher for the summer, Master Fu, was? We had no idea. He hadn't shown up since the first day. So we had a substitute for our substitute.

"Just..." said our substitute, who looked too young for the job, "Get some props from the back room, and come up with your own ballet. I'll play some music." She put a CD in the player, and sat down, pulling out her phone.

Nino instantly took the lead. "Well the music sounds like it's a monster attack, so we should go with that as our plot," He said, playing with his glasses, "I think there are some monster masks in the back room, Ivan can you go get them?" He asked.

Ivan nodded and walked out of the room.

"Adrien could be the prince," Nino continued, "And the princess he's trying to save from the monsters could be..."

'Please say me please say me please say me!' I said in my head.

"Mylène!" Nino said.

'Okay not me then.' I responded in my head.

"M-me?" Mylène asked in disbelief.

"Yes!" Nino said, "You're perfect to play the innocent princess."

Chloé strutted up to Nino, "Um, excuse me," She said, "But shouldn't I be the princess? I mean, I have the perfect figure for it."

Nino frowned at her, "One, That's super mean, and two, no. Mylène is perfect." He pulled out his phone, "Lets go! I want to film this!"

-----

Soon Ivan came back with a tub filled with monster masks, (He even brought a prince and a princess crown for Adrien and Mylène, how sweet!) and we started to come up with choreography and assigned parts.

Ivan was assigned to play the monster, since he was a big strong guy. Adrien and Mylène were chosen to be the prince and the princess. Nino also asked me to be the producer.

"Okay! Okay!" Nino announced, holding up his phone, "Lets run it from the beginning, for real this time!" He tapped the record button, "Action!"

The music played a light and bright tune as Mylène ran on, wearing a small tiara on the top of her multi colored head of hair. She looked around and pushed away imaginary branches as she dance through our imaginary forest. She span and danced and leaped, she was actually quite good.

Then Ivan came on in his monster mask. Mylène screamed out loud and curled up into a ball.

"Mylène!" Nino said, stopping his phone and putting his hands on his hips, "You're supposed to run! This is the tenth take we've done-"

"14th take actually." Interrupted Alix, who was keeping tally.

"Whatever," Nino continued, "This is our 14th take and we're not even past the first scene yet!"

"I-I'm sorry," Mylène said, fiddling with her hands, "Ivan's mask is just... It's just so scary."

Ivan took off his monster mask. "Sorry Mylène. I didn't mean to scare you. It's just a mask, see?" He held up the mask and jiggled it around.

"Yeah Mylène it's just a mask." Nino said, he held up his phone again, "Lets try it again from the beginning."

Alix rewinded the music and pressed the play button. Mylène danced back onto the stage, but as soon as Ivan stomped onto the stage she screamed and hid her face.

"And the award for the world's most terrified, clumsy, and overall awful dancer goes to... Mylène!" Chloé said with sarcastic applause. Sabrina laughed and followed suit.