Hidden Love (Travlyn)

Katelyn's P.O.V:
Me and Jeffrey are walking to my house when we hear Travis moan about playing mini games with me after what happened last time. I walk into the house screaming.
"Sup dorks!!!" I scream making everyone cover their ears. "Oh and Aphmau!" I smile and Aphmau's eyes instantly lock on to Jeffery.
"OMI! JEFFREY!" She shouts running over to him giving him a giant hug.
"Hey Aphmau! Long time no see." He replies leaving the hug.
*Time skip to the end of the game where everyone find out that Katelyn and Jeffrey hacked the game to win*
"Wow guys so much cheats in that game it is like you had a tracking device on us!" Travis calls.
"WHAT........... NO!" Jeffrey said hiding the device in his pocket.
"Your just jealous that me and Jeffrey are the dream and you are a loser." I laughed.
Travis' P.O.V:
Katelyn laughed at me and I couldn't take it any more even after they acted all lovey dovey they made me sick! I ran out to the garden and Aphmau followed me.
"Travis what wrong?" She asked concerned, but I didn't want to talk about it.
"It's nothing." I tried to convince her but that didn't work.
"TRAVIS!!!!!" She yelled giving a look that said if you don't tell me I will hurt you.
"It's just them." I nod my head in Katelyn and Jeffrey's direction. Katelyn over heard and so did Jeffrey.
Katelyn P.O.V:
"Travis I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I do love you really." I say. He still frowns.
"Yeah but you only mean as a friend." He was walking away. I tapped him on the shoulder.
"Would a friend do this?!" He turns around and I give him a passionate kiss on the lips.
*click*
I move away and see Aphmau, Jeffrey and Kawaii~Chan taking pictures of the kiss. I didn't mind unless I was with the man of my dreams. I kissed him again and we dated for 3 months then decided to get married. Aphmau, Nicole and Kawaii~Chan were the bride's maids and Dante was the best man. Since my father couldn't make it Jeffrey walked me down he Ile. Zane was the priest and after the wedding we lived happily ever after.
The End!