I Needed To Protect Him

He lay on his bed crying. "How could I have let this happen!? I lost him..." He mumbles through his cries. I hear knocking at the door, I don't answer and neither does he. I knew the voice was Aphmau's but the name I hear was blurred out. "---? --- If you're in there, it's me! It's Aphmau! I hope you feel better..." I heard her walk away. She was always there for us and we loved her for that but now she can only be there for him.

The house was silent and he finally came out of his room. He walked around the house clenching his heart. He walked out the front door and got into his car. He drove to the mall and saw a flower stand. There was Nicole and Kiki selling flowers. Again the name was blurred out for me. "Hey ---! Are you here to pick up your flowers for the grave?" Kiki asked greeting him. He had tears in his eyes and nodded his head trying to keep them in his eyes. Kiki handed him the flowers and then hugged him. "Everything will be okay, you know he is in a better place now..." She trailed off.

They waved goodbye and got back in the car. He drive to a cemetery, but we sit in the car for about half an hour debating wether we should go or not. The amount of times he has debated on going to the grave, all of those times he just drove home. I hope today would be the day he does go to the grave. I kiss him but he doesn't feel it. He opens the car door and grabs the flowers.

We walk to the top of the hill and stand by a new grave. It was only put there about a month ago. The flowers on the grave had died and not been replaced. He picked up the dead flowers and placed them in a garbage bag. "Those flowers are a dead as you are..." He tried to laugh but ended up crying again. "How could I lose you? Why did you have to protect me? IT'S MY FAULT YOUR GONE!" He screamed. Zane walked over to him and stood next to him. It was nice to know Zane missed me, even though he hates me.

"---, I think you need to tell someone what happened that day..." Zane said. He nodded and they sat done in front of the grave.

"We were walking home from one of our late night dates. We came to a cross road and it was all clear, so we crossed. However a car came speeding down the road and next thing I know I am getting pushed to the other side of the road before the car hit us... I sat up and looked into the road and saw him laying there lifeless and someone calling the for a ambulance. I wanted run to run to his side but my leg was badly injured. I heard someone walk over to me. I was Katelyn. She was seeing if I was alright but I kept screaming at her to check on him. She didn't. She had tears in her eyes shaking her head. He was gone ad couldn't do anything to help him!" He shouted. Zane hugged him and tried to calm him down. Lucinda came to the grave and looked at me so I got up and walked over to her.

"How long are you going to keep and eye on him for..?" She asked me. I turned to him, he was still crying. I can't blame him for feeling this way, but he is my everything and I don't think I could live him gone. Then again, he can't live without me...

"Until he moves on..." I say with tears in my eyes. Lucinda smiles at me and walks over to Zane and my love. They all look at the grave. Lucinda starts to talk to him again, this time I finally hear the name.

"Don't worry Garroth, we'll see him again soon..." She assured Garroth. I looked at the grave and read the name.

'Rest in Piece Laurance, boyfriend, son, brother and friend. He will be missed by all'

It have been a while since I uploaded on these one shots and this one was had to write. Not because I was thinking of random ideas, it is because two reasons. 1) Because Laurance is my favorite characters and I don't really want to kill him off but I did. And 2) Because I was writing then reading through almost crying. If you have any ideas for one shots you want me to write tell me them and I will try, I will need and theme and a ship from any seasons. Also now if I show you a picture the first line makes sense on who Aphmau is talking to.

 Also now if I show you a picture the first line makes sense on who Aphmau is talking to

Hope you enjoyed, bye~