The truth of FC! (HighSchool)

Travis P.O.V:

I had just dropped Aphmau off to her class, but before I got to class I had to use the rest room. I went into the stool and heard another guy walked in. I heard the guy pull out his phone starts texting someone.

(BTW FC has one of those phones that reads out the texts he or she sends/receives to/from the person they are talking to) 

'Hey shu!'

'Hey FC! What's up?'

'Um... was wondering if you wanted to meet me in real life?'

'Sure when and where do you want to meet?'

'In front of the school after club if you joined one that is.'

I heard his phone switch off and he knock on the stool door I was in.

"Come on out bud. I heard you in there." His voice was calm. I come out and was faced with the guy I knew was out there.

"I knew it was you." I smiled as I turned to leave he grabbed my shoulder.

"Oh, quick thing before you leave if you dare tell Aphmau who I am then I will find away to make you life a living nightmare!" I left the rest room conflicted not only did I have to keep a secret from my not alone buddy but I knew if I told her I would regret it. I shook off the feeling and headed to my class.

Aphmau P.O.V:

'Yes! I am finally going to meet FC! I have wondering what they looked like for ages, but now my waiting is over I finally get to meet them!' I quickly ran outside the school after the anime club to meet FC. I was jumping up and down like mad until Gene came along.

"Hey there Kitty." He smirks I ignore his and walk away from him. "Oh, so I guess you don't want to meet FC? That's a shame he was every happy to meet you." I stopped and turned to look at Gene.

"YOU ARE NOT FC! FC IS A PERSON WITH KIND HEART  WHO I CAN TALK TO ABOUT MY PROBLEMS!" I screamed at him. I walked up to him and slapped his round the face. Just as that happened someone walked out of the school.

Aaron's P.O.V 

"Okay, today you are going to tell shu I am FC she said she wanted to meet me outside the front of the school, but I am not sure if she meant inside the entrance or outside?" I murmured under my breathe. As I made it to the front door I heard someone getting a slap round the face. I ran out to see shu slapping the leader of the shadow knights Gene. I felt conflicted to I stop her or do I just watch to see where this goes. Before I could think I took my action. "Shu what are you doing?" She turns around and looks slightly confused.

"Aaron, why did you call me Shu?" She asked with mixed emotions. But I had distracted her at the wrong time and Gene took his chance to attack. He throw a punch at her and neither of us could look. When I opened my eyes I saw the white haired boy with a fist in his stomach. "TRAVIS!" Shu screamed at the top of her lungs. Then her eyes full of rage, she too her bag off her back and attacked Gene and gave him a black eye.

"Wow! Okay Shu I think you should calm down now." I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me, but this time I think she finally understood who I was.

"So your FC. I was wondering what you dropped in detention. It was your phone." She smiled and we went to take Travis to the nurse's office. I knew Aphmau and I would have to start our friendship again, but this time in a better way.