Gone... (Zanvis)

I saw the picture at the top and thought this will make people cry. Changing "Are you problem?" to "is there a problem?" If you cry, I probably did too. Some references to my Travis X Reader BTW

Travis P.O.V:

I was sitting around the house with my sister Kallie. She was visiting for Christmas. Today was Christmas Eve so she was decorating the tree with her girlfriend Skylar. Skylar was trying to put the star on the top of the tree but she couldn't reached. I watch in amusement as Sky continued to try and reach the top of the tree. Kallie picks her up and laughed as Sky blushed putting the star on the tree.

I had invited Zane around but he still hadn't arrived. I was slightly worried. He's normally always running over here. I'm scared something might have happened. It was already 9:30 pm and he was gonna stay around for Christmas night but he hadn't shown up yet. I was scared. I want him to be safe.

It's now 10 pm and he still wasn't here. "Trav, me and Skylar are going to bed. Night!" Kallie explained before leaving. "I hope Zane shows up..." She whispers to me before heading upstairs with Skylar. I waited for Zane but since I hadn't slept well in a few day, I fell asleep.

I woke up the next day and the present we had placed under tree had more than last night. Everyone must have visited during the night. I saw all Zane's present here too. Was he here now? I ran up stairs and looked in the guest room just for him. No. He wasn't there.

I decided to call him. His phone rang and rang, and went to the answer phone. I hung up leaving a message. Kallie and Skylar walked down the stairs and we sat around the tree opening our presents. I heard cars screeching to a stop but realised everyone was going to be at home. It must have been a cat.

Zane's P.O.V:

I really wanted to spend the night with Travis and his sister but she had a girlfriend coming around and I have been trying to get with Travis for years. It never worked. I wasn't going to have another year wasted with me failing to become Travis boyfriend. So this year. I would show up to Travis' door with miseltoe and just kiss him then tell him. I had everything planned, I even persuaded him to put the miseltoe up. I stayed at home and watched a lot of gay movies. The guys being together made me very happy. They can be together and love each other. I slowly fell asleep watching my favourite movie.

I woke up at 9:30 am. I got dressed and headed over to Travis' house. As I left the house I saw there was a voice mail left by Travis. I put my ear phones in and listened to the voice mail.

"Hey Zane. I was wondering if you we're coming over to stay tonight. I always love the fact you always insist on staying over every year. It makes my feelings for you grow more. But this year you didn't show up... I was disappointed. I was looking forward to standing under the miseltoe with you and... I guess this was the year I was hoping to tell you I love you. But I guess u won't get to tell you this year. Maybe next year Zane. Bye.."

I stood across the road from Travis house smiling. I ran across the road without looking. I looked left and saw a car heading straight towards me. It tries to break but...

It hit me.

My eyes drooped as the driver ran out. It was my fault. I didn't look. I saw the drivers face. It was Aphmau's mom, Sylvana. She rushed around panicked. She knelt down next to me and called an ambulance holding my hand to know if I pass out or die.

Was I going to die...?

She ran over to Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn's house. Kawaii~Chan has a crush on me so it is really awkward for me. She opens the door and sees Sylvana distressed. She looked past her and directly at me. She had tears in her eyes. She called for Katelyn and instead of going straight to me, she went to Travis' house.

The ambulance came and took me to the hospital and as we drove there I slowly passed out.

'Please don't worry Travis.'

Travis P.O.V:

I heard and ambulance come down the road and stop outside. I saw them pick someone up and leave.

"Someone must have gotten hurt. Well, it can't be any of my friends because they are all at home." I mumbled hoping Zane would appear at the door. I heard a knock and rushed to the door. I opened the door and saw Kawaii~Chan.

"Travis..." She mumbled looking down at the ground.

"Kawaii~Chan? What is it? Wait, is there a problem?" I asked worried. Did something happen to Katelyn or ZANE!? "Did someone thing happen to someone!?" I asked worried. She sighed and looked up at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Well... I have some bad news..." She frowned. She was really worrying me now. If it worries her this much is must be about Zane.

"What happened?" I asked trying not to sound rude. Kallie and Skylar join me at the door and Kawaii~Chan seems a little more tensed.

"W-well, Zane was on the way over here this morning and...h-he... was hit by Sylvana on accident. An ambulance just took him away." She explained really sad. I couldn't believe it... the year I decide to make a move and he could die! "Kawaii~Chan knows how much you love Zan and same with Zane loving you. Which is why I told you first." She explained. I ran out of the house straight to my car, driving to the hospital.

'I'm not going to lose him. I can't lose him.'

No P.O.V:

As Travis drove, a bright light grew in front of him. Behind him he was being followed by darkness. He continued to drive and was almost there until a car was waiting in the road. Travis broke to stop himself from smashing into the car in front of him. The darkness consumed him and he was taken out of his mind.

In the real world Zane was pacing around the hospital room. The doctor were going to pull the plug today if Travis didn't wake up. He sat down in the chat next to Travis bed and held his hand. The white hair male lightly held the black hair males hand. In shock Zane shouted for a doctor while still holding Travis' hand.

The doctor and a few nurses ran in as Travis slowly woke up. The doctor checked everything which seemed fine. They left Zane and Travis to be alone.

"Merry Christmas, my dark angel." Travis smirked at Zane. Zane blushed a dark red.

"Merry Christmas you stupid Snowball." Zane smiled before kissing Travis.

No tears while writing and that fucking plot twist
Words(including N/A at beginning and end): 1206
Bye
~Max 💜