Shy love! (Aarmau)

Aphmau P.O.V:

It is the second day of the anime convention and everyone is still teasing Katelyn about the kiss she gave Travis the day before.

"Give it arrest Lucinda before I punch you in to next year!" She screamed. Lucinda just smirked and I backed off slightly.

"Bring... it!" She challenge Katelyn. I walked out of the room to the A-con with everyone, but Lucinda and Katelyn. When we got there we all split into our own little areas to check out more things. I didn't see anyone for about three hours.

Aaron's P.O.V:

I was looking around for Zane and finally found him.

"Hey, Zane, can I speak with you out side of a moment?" I said walking out with him behind me.

"What do you want Aaron?" He asked annoyed.

"Do you like Aphmau?" I asked bluntly as ever.

"WHAT!! That is a every stupid question to ask of course I do!" He screamed. I rolled my eyes.

"No I mean as in love her!" I rephrased the question.

"Well I was hoping to steal her from you, but if you want to date her then go ahead I am not going to stop you, but Garroth an Laurence might depends how much they love her. Do they love her enough to let her be with you?" He said.

"Yeah he's right Aaron. Go on we don't mind either." I jump as I hear Garroth and Laurence come out from hiding behind the tree and walk over to us.

"So me and Aphmau can finally date without one of you three getting jealous?" I ask. They all nod and Aphmau comes out of the convention.

"Guys what you all doing out here?" She asks. Everyone whispers to me good luck and walk back inside. "Okay then... Aaron what you doing now?"

"I wanted to ask you something back in the apartment. Could you follow me please Aphmau?" I ask. We both walk to the apartment

 *Time Skip*

"So, Aaron what did you want to talk about?" Aphmau asked. I looked into her beautiful eyes and struggled to say the words. I finally knew what I was doing then asked her.

"Aphmau, will you be my girl friend?" I asked her. She suddenly looked shocked and looked at me worried about her friends. Before she could answer my question Garroth, Laurence and Zane walked in.

"Aphmau, you should be happy and we can all see that, that is with Aaron. None of us love you more than Aaron does and you two belong together." Zane said the other to just smiled and nodded.

Aphmau P.O.V:

"So Aphmau, I am gong to ask you again, Will you be my-" I cut him off with the most passionate kiss anyone had ever seen that a lot of Aarmau fan girls started running into the apartment taking pictures of the kiss. "I'll take that as a yes then!" He smiled.

The next day me and Aaron were going to tell everyone.

"Um.. guys me and Aaron have some news to tell you... We are officially dating!" I scream. I hear every other girl in the room scream too, Kawaii~Chan more than the others, but it is Kawaii~Chan what do you expect from her.