Your Jealous Daemon (Noi X Reader)

Leave me alone, he's cute and has taken Laurance place in my heart! I also just noticed that this is the first X Reader I've done in this book.

Your P.O.V:

"I'm telling you Ava, I'll be fine, you spend the day with Pierce, and I'll keep an eye on the other four. How much trouble can that be?" I state pushing Ava and Pierce out of the apartment. Pierce just laughed as Ava keeps trying to protest and explaining it won't be easy. "I'm telling you girl, I got this, they aren't like my normal clients, they're fully grown men. I'm just making sure they don't kill each other. Go have fun with your boyfriend." I smirk. Ava turns red and Peirce cracks a small smile. "Bye, have fun, but not too much fun." I winked before slamming the door.

"What did she mean by 'but not too much fun'?" I hear Pierce ask. Ava does her classic stammering over her words before running away from the door. I sigh and walk into the living room to see only Noi and Rhys there.

"Noi, Rhys, where are Leif and Asch?" I ask. Rhys stayed sat up straight with a straight face, he'd be amazing at poker once someone teaches him. As for Noi, he was sitting on the couch very anxious, and then it clicked. "They used their magic to sneak out didn't they?" I ask. Noi suddenly collapsed from the pressure and Rhys put his head in his hands.

"Hey Rhys, I'll get you icecream if you tell me the truth~" I smiled. His eyes lit up and explain the the prince and assassin had snuck out with Piece and Ava to ruin their date. I face palm and start to leave. "Come on you two, we have to find the date ruiners." I sigh leaving. I see Noi get up with a slightly angry look and Rhys follow behind with a gleam in his eyes, he really love ice cream.

I get Rhys his ice cream from a nearby ice cream van and head to the restaurant Ava and Pierce went to. I see Ava at the table and smile seeing that the other Daemons haven't ruined it yet. Now I need a plan to stop them from even getting in the restaurant.

"Rhys, you'll come into the restaurant with me and if the Daemons get passed Noi at the door than you'll stop them." I explained. Noi gives another annoyed look and disagreed with the plan. "What's your plan then Noi?" I ask with a pleased smirk.

"Th-the same as yours, j-just Rhys stays at the d-door instead of me." He states. I ask him why he wants to be the one in the restaurant. "Then it looks like you'll be on a date with me instead is Rhys." I hear him mumble quietly. I roll my eyes smiling.

"Just both if you turn invisible, one comes into the restaurant and the other stays in front of the door. Move if other humans want to walk in, let them. If you see Leif and Asch, grab them and we'll leave." I explain. Rhys goes invisible and I wait for Noi to do the same. "Noi? You gonna go invisible bud?" I ask.

"I can't..." He sighs scratching the back of his neck. I give him a look on why he can't do that. Then I remember the guys always hiding Noi's horns and helping him with other magical tasks. "I used my magic to get us all here, which sucks really because I'm usually the healer." He explains. I give a look of realization and hear Rhys say he'll keep check on the door.

We head inside and ask for a table. They seat us near Ava and Pierce, being the only table they had left today. Ava spots and gives a confused look. I mouth 'I trust Rhys', and she gives an understanding smile. Pierce sees us too and just nods to the table they are on. We quickly move to their table and smile.

"Well now I'm more comfortable, it's now a double date." Ava laughs and I lightly nudge her. Pierce and Noi exchange a confused look while Ava and I laugh at their reactions. "A double date is a date where two couples plan together, it's very popular." Ava explains to the guys. To everyone in the restaurant, it would look like a double date and our guys were out of the country by their confused look followed by our explanations. I guess it's one way to hide these guys as actually being from another dimension or universe.