Singer....

(Chris's P.O.V)

I was now finally on tour for my X album and so far it's been a blast except I just got a new assistant and I have to meet them today. But as for right now I'm in my office just looking over my schedule. I see I had a lot to do today, but I was booked for a ton of shows and interviews, but my new assistant to help me with that.

"Mr. Brown your assistant is here." My manager said. 

"Send them in." I said, I watched as my manager opened the door a little wider and saw a tall beautiful girl with long dark brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes. She was wearing a little black pencil skirt and a sheer red blouse to match the skirt.....

"Chris, this is your new assistant, Miss. Woods," I stood up from my chair and walked over to her and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you Miss Woods." I said.

"Nice to meet you too, and please you can just call me Aly." She said nicely.

"Well, Chris she has your schedule and so I'll be downstairs getting everything set up for today, but as for right now she will show you your schedule..." My manager said then walking out.

I sat down and Aly soon sat down in the seat across from my desk. She was really pretty and gorgeous, she had long dark brown hair with brown highlights and chocolate eyes to match.

"So, what's on my schedule for today.." I said awaiting her answer but she just stood up and walked around my desk so that she was now in front of me.

"I am.." She said, and with that she then started to straddle my lap. I gently pushed her hands away from my chest.

"U-uh, I don't think this is...um a good idea." I said a little scared.

"No one's gonna know..." She said then kissing me. I pulled away from the kiss.

"But, what if we get caught." I said trying to get her to stop.

"We, won't." And with that she then kissed me again except this time she put her hands on my jeans, getting near to my zipper. I know by now she could probably feel how hard I am by now. She still kept kissing me though and then she then began to play with my belt buckle a little.

By now she had my pants down to my ankles and was still on top of me. She gave me light kisses on my neck and would use her hand to stroke me through my boxers, god it felt good but we couldn't go any further. Cause if we did then it woudln't end well...

"Um, don't you think we should get to know each other first." I said and she stopped kissing me and looked at me weirdly.

"Uh, NO." She then started kiss my lips but this time I pulled away.

"No, no for real...just like small talk." I said swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Okay....wel I'm 16 an-." I then pushed her fully off of me making her fall on the floor.

"16, ARE YOU CRAZY." I said pulling up my pants and fixing the belt.

"So, you enjoyed it overall." She said getting up.

"Yeah, but I also would like to enjoy my freedom." I said fixing my snapback and walking towards the door.  I heard her footsteps behind me.

"Don't worry they'll be other opportunities." She said just in time for my manager to open the door and notify us that it was time to go.

Aly then said okay, and looked at me and smirked at me. Hmph, getting my ass in trouble. I mean turns out she's also a in turn/assistance. I guess for her school points but whatever cause I'm for real not gonna fall for her little trap again.