Coach

(Alexis's P.O.V)

I switched left then right then double dribbled before making the basketball. I shot the winning score and coach brown blew the whistle. To be honest I fucking hate my coach. He's always pressuring us to do better. Oh wait let me rephrase that. Just me. He's always picking on me to do better and shoot the right goal but quite honestly I think I'm doing just perfectly but he's just blowing things out of proportion.  

Coach Brown blew the whistle then called the team for a huddle.  

"Alright guys, that was a lot better and since our school will be playing against west tomorrow we got to be at the top." He said then continuing,  

"So in that case, you guys can go home now and try not to damage anything we need all of you." He finished. I wiped a little bit of sweat of my forehead and walked over to the bleachers where my bag was. It was hot from all the running around and stuff so I unzipped my bag and grabbed my Gatorade from it. As I was sipping I felt someone behind me but paid no attention to. But they made themselves known.  

"Alexis's I need to see you in my office when your done." Coach Brown asked before walking off with his clipboard and pen. What the hell did I do now. I swear he's always blaming me for doing shit I didn't even do. Now I have to stay after class. I hate this coach, I mean this isn't the first time he's made me stay after practice. He always goes hard on me for no apparent reason.  

I rolled my eyes and took another quick chug of my orange flavored Gatorade then packed up the rest of my bag and started to head towards his office. This is why I need to quit soon...  

I made it to his office but I was already upset that I had to stay after practice while everyone got to leave. Opening the door he was writing down something on his notepad so I knocked on the already opened door. He looked up and realized it was me.  

"Oh, hey have a seat." He asked politely then went back to writing whatever he was writing up. I notice he changed out of his sweat pants into some dark washed jeans with some nice air Jordans. He looked kinda..cu-. I mean cool. Yeah, cool...what am I thinking he's my coach.  

"Alright, well I'm here with you because quite honestly, I need to speak with you about something." He started but I was already talking to.  

"Look, Coach Brown, out of all the girls here on the time you always seem to pick on me to do harder. Your always telling me I need to improve on my jumping skills or throwing skills when quite honestly. I think I do pretty good actually and you just don't see it." I spoke with full power. He nodded his head like he agreed somewhat.  

"That's not technically why I go hard on you..." He urged on then continued.  

"The real reason is, well I may have a small crush on you so going hard on you is basically just cover up so the other girls won't notice..." He admitted now standing up from his desk. Wait my 28 year old coach has a crush on me? I'm just an ordinary girl. There's nothing special about me, I could tell you that much.  

"W-what?" I asked not truly believing what my ears were telling me.  

"Yeah, it's true." He said walking around his desk till he was right where I was sitting at.  

"W-well....would be wrong if I said I thought you were kinda cute..." I asked not sure what I was saying or doing. I then stood up so I was now standing right in between his legs.   

"Nope...I don't see what the big deal is, I mean after all you are 18." He said starting to lean in more but that's when I pulled away fast.  

"No, I'm still 17 still." I confessed a little bit. His face sorta went into shock.  

"Oh, well we can still keep it our little secret." He said as his finger lifted up my chin a bit. I bit my bottom lip cause up close he's actually kinda cute. He has chocolate brown eyes with a little dash of freckles. I don't what took over me but I started to kiss him. I don't know why I even made the move first knowing good and well I was just talking about how much I hated him earlier.

But I did, and I liked it. I felt him grab my legs then start to wrap them around his waist. It made it much worse due to the fact that I still had on my basketball shorts that were slowly riding up my thigh by his hand moving it. I had my arms wrapped around his as he started to kiss me much deeper than before. Here I am I kissing a man whose basically 11 years older than me but for some reason our age didn't feel so far away from what it seemed. I liked the way his lips felt on mine just right. But our little make out session was cut short when we heard a knock on his office door.  

"Mr. Brown your other paperwork has came in." The principal's secretary said through the door. He set me down then wiped his lips a little bit.  

"Um...well I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the game huh?" He asked staring at me while out of breath.  

"Yeah...but um what's your first name." I wandered.  

"Chris." He said smoothly while flashing his smile. I never notice he had those cute dimples.  

"Alright..bye 'Chris'." I winked at him then took my bag and walked out the door.  

I walked home just thinking to myself...I made out with my coach...my basketball coach...my coach who is 28 years old....I feel bad yet really good. Not sure if I should brag about it or boast since he is major cute and way older than me, but what will the other girls think of me. Well come to think about it I don't think I could tell even if I wanted to since Mr, Brown...or should I say 'Chris' said keep it a secret...but I wonder how this will all turn out. Who would have thought all those times he's been making me stay after practice he's just been watching me and admiring me. I mean I feel kinda special now that it happened but what's even weirder is that I kinda what this to continue on.

I would have NEVER thought in a million years my high school lover would be my basketball coach.