Bellboy

(Elena's P.O.V)  

As soon the the wheels of the plane touched the ground, I felt my self immediately get stressed. I'm a famous super model been around the world 2 times and back, but today I have an important meeting with this guy at the hotel. He owns one of the biggest hotel in all of New York. He called me up and wanted to know if I would be able to do a little photo shoot at the hotel to grab more guest and tourist attraction. Of course I was gonna say yes, it's my freaking job for crying out loud but I hope I just don't get there late. The meeting starts at 11:00 and it's already 9:30 and I haven't even got off the plane yet.  

I grabbed my luggage and rushed through the crowd of people that were in the airport, and may I say it was a lot. But all I needed to do was get my luggage and try to find a taxi cab. I gripped tighter on my luggage as my sneakers walked the ground. And yes I wear sneakers, cause who wants to walk around in high heels all the time.   I stood outside as the New York breeze flew past me and made me shiver, cause when I left L.A it was hot, but not here it's almost near winter and I wore shorts. Oh well, I forgot.  

I stood on the sidewalk checking my phone only to see what was next on my agenda which was the meeting and then another photo shoot. Ugh, I groaned as I threw my head back a little. It's always hard to find a taxi at this time of day in New York, but it must have gotten worse since the last time I was here cause now I can't get any thing.  

I finally waved down a taxi and put my luggage in the back of the taxi cab and hopped in the back as he took off. I leaned back in my seat and just looked out the window and admired the big city and it's lights. Even though it was daytime, time square stays lit up with fancy lights and cool stuff. I love it here but I think L.A. is the place for me.  

The cab finally pulled up the front of the hotel and I gathered up my purse and fixed my hair a little then opened my wallet and grabbed the amount of how ever much the cab driver needed and payed him and opened the door to get out.    

The cab driver really didn't say a word to me just to where to go and that's it. But hey what can I say rides' over now. I watched as the driver grabbed my stuff out of his trunk and helped me with my luggage. I gladly took it and then smiled and thanked him and walked up to the spin doors of the hotel and began to get ready for a long meeting.  

As soon as I arrive at the hotel there was an assistant standing there waiting on me.  

"Are you Elena Jhoans." The lady said holding a clipboard.  

"Yes, and I'm here for the meeting that's taking place later." I said telling her the information I was told.  

"Yep, well right this way, we'll get someone to help you with your luggage and help you to your room." The lady said leaving then going to go get someone.  

I rolled my eyes, cause that lady was not much help at all. So I sat down at one of the lounging chairs, which may I saw were comfy.  

"You need some help." A deep voice behind me said, I looked up from my phone and saw a tall light skinned boy with deep brown eyes and a plaid green t-shirt on with deep dark washed jeans on with shoes to match. His arms were covered with tattoos meanwhile as his neck was the same.  

"Um, yeah...who are you." I asked cause I honestly don't know who he is.  

"I'm here to help you with your room." He said looking down at some note cards after reading them, then looking at the lady who help assist me earlier, he then spoke again but this time to the lady.  

"Ugh, this is stupid why do I have to do this dumb job in the first place." He asked her throwing the note cards everywhere.  

"Your father said get a job, and being the bellboy is part of it." She said making the boy roll his eyes.