Stripper

(Okay..well i couldn't make Chris a stripper cause really I would have no idea how to write that..so..i did my best..sorry :( )

(Chris's P.O.V)

I was walking home with my friend Jordan. We've been friends since kindergarten, he's been there for me and I've been there for him. We've been talking about his uncle's strip club. He's trying to convince me to go to there. I honestly don't know because my parents are out of town and I know they trust me, and me and Jordan only being 17..were to young to even be in there. 

"I don't know Jordan, I'll think about it." I said shrugging.

"Think about it, there's gonna be girls..girls..and more girls without any clothes on or just with anything barely on." He added. I bit the inside of my cheek. I mean it was just one night, and it was with my friend and since his uncle owns the place we shouldn't get in that much trouble. 

"Alright I'll go." I gave in. "But are you sure your uncle doesn't mind us coming through?" I asked worried, I mean what if his uncle is there working the shift but some assistant manager is.

"Uh.. yeah he knows." He said in a unsure tone. I sighed and just went along with him. I mean I might as well...

When I got home I changed my clothes into a red t-shirt with some dark jeans. I put on some nice Jordans' and was just ready for Jordan to come pick me up.

I already had a bad feeling about this. Whenever I'm with Jordan things always go bad for me..or not the way we planned. I sat on the couch flipping through random channels. Hell, I'm glad I am going, there's nothing on TV to even watch.

I pulled out my phone checking to see if Jordan texted me. When I saw that he did, I quickly responded

'Be outside in a min' I replied to his text. I went over to my coat rack and grabbed a jacket just in case, and then opened the door walking out to the car where he was at. I opened the door and got inside.

"Does your uncle know I'm coming..?" I asked him. He re started the car nodding.

"Yeah.." He said quickly then changed the subject.

"So..um I know my cousin works there. I could hook you up with her, her names Jordis." He told me. I nodded looking out the window.

"That's a cool name..almost like yours. How close are you guys?" I asked wondering.

"Well, her dad is my dad's brother..so they both planned that out, but she's our age but her dad let's her work there..but he doesn't know she strips." He explained. What kinda uncle would even let her work there. I shook my head from the thought of it.

But I wasn't so sure about the whole going to the strip club thing..I mean Jordan claims his uncle works there and owns the place, and knows were coming.. but Jordan will say anything to get me to go with him to get in trouble.

When we pulled up to the strip club place, it was packed with grown ups, but more men then women of course. We got out the car and started to head inside. I looked at Jordan who was smoothly walking to the door confidently.

I chuckled. He always thought he was good at everything. I ignored him and headed inside. It was jam packed with half naked girls and guys throwing money everywhere.

A girl walked past with a plaid mini skirt and a pink neon crop top with a bra underneath. Damn.

"Aye Chris this is my cousin Jordis..Jordis this is Chris." Jordan said introducing us. Jordis had long black hair but the ends were blonde highlighted.

Her chest was big and perky and she had a nice body shape and was quite thick. But her face was just...beautiful. She had beautiful  grey eyes, and she was just perfect.

"I'm Chris.." I said extending out my hand.

"Hi." She said smiling. She flashed a small smile as Jordan walked off with some girl. I smiled at Jordis.

"So..." I started but she took my hand leading me to the back. I let her lead me but I kept staring at her ass. She was way to down to earth and pretty for this.

She sat me in a seat and straddle my lap. My hands automatically gripped her waist.

"W-well...i never done anything like this..um b-before." I said nervously. She giggled.

"Relax..it's just one dance. " She said getting up. A song started to play and then she slowly swayed her hips back and forth to the music.

I felt my pants growing tighter as she slowly took her shirt off. I gulped when she did that wiping my hands on my jeans from being nervous and all. I watched her body move to the slow beat as danced to it.

She walked closer so I gripped her hips as she swayed. My hands slid down to her exposed thighs that were so soft and smooth.

"Damn..." I breathed out. She then took off her mini skirt leaving her in her panties. By now I'm sure she could see the imprint from bulge, I was so hard that it was hurting. She straddled my lap rolling her hips over my bulge. Fuck.

I titled my head back a bit as she griped my shoulders and slowly rolled them to the beat of the song. I held her hips as she kept doing it.

After a while she laid me down on the long couch on top of me rubbing up under my shirt. She then leaned up looking at me. I started into her eyes.

She was to beautiful for this and to give her body out like this to guys like me who just want it for lust. She leaned in and tried to kiss me but I sat up a little stopping her.

"U-uh..wait what if your dad walks in here?" I asked concerned. But just then we heard police sirens and she quickly sat up.

"What's happening?" I asked sitting up.

"Um..I think the police are here..this always happen, I think they might have found either drug or there was a fight." She said getting up. She got dressed and we both got up and walked out of the small room.

"Wait, what about your dad, Can't he just tell the cops to leave?" I asked her but she gave me a confused look.

"My dad doesn't work here..and doesn't know I do. Matter of fact he's at home. Wait who told you that?" She asked. I froze in place kissing my teeth.

"Dammit Jordan." I mumbled. I shrugged it off and continued following Jordis until we looked and saw Jordan getting arrested. Shit.

Me and her tried to sneak out but right when we turned the corner we ran into a cop.

"A bunch of kids huh? Well hope you like your new bed tonight.." He said taking my hands behind my back and arresting me. Fuck. This always happens. Jordan convinces me into something and then we get in trouble. 

I looked over at Jordis who easily got by with it and was walking out of the club but she looked at me and smiled. I gave a sly smile till the cop pushed me along.

I stepped on some broken glass. Oh, so there was a fight. I sighed heavily. as the cop put me in the car taking me to the police station. At least I had a nice time...