Vampire

*A/N: Before you read just note that Chris-Luciffer in this story* Carry on reading :)

(Selena's P.O.V)

I had just got through coming from the library. To bad it was 9:00 at night. That's when it closes but unfortunately that's how long I had to stay till. Homework is something else and especially if it's due tomorrow, I swear school is stupid but it does pay off in the end so I'm not completely worried about it.

I gripped my backpack tighter onto my shoulder as I walked along the sidewalk. It was as dark as my long black hair and the only thing saving me from being scared are the street lights lighting up the sidewalk making my way through and easy walk. It was a little chilly but luckily I had on a nice warm hoodie to keep me warm from the brisk winds that bit my face. I rolled my sleeves over my hand and just began to hold myself. A gust of wind blew past me making me shiver. Nothing worse than having to walk in early November.

I saw the empty bus stop and only saw a light shinning over it. It was basically the only thing lit around here. Hopefully the bus will come soon cause it's just to cold to be out here. I just sighed heavily and approached the awaiting bench and took the heavy weight of my backpack off my shoulders and sat it down next to me and prepared for my wait.

I sat here waiting for the bus to come and nothing even showed up. Not even a car drove past. Just nothing. I checked my phone and saw it was 10:06. Ugh it's been an hour and still no sign of anyone. I was already fed up with the patients of sitting here so I decided to take out my phone and start playing a game on it. Good thing I have a little brother who likes to download games on my phone or else I'd just be doomed.

I was playing a game on my phone for about a good 30 minutes until I felt a gust of wind blow over me again. I pulled my hoodie sleeves over my hands and check my phone once more for the time. Of course it was almost 11 and no bus has even bother coming down this street.

I live pretty far from the library. I mean not really but like it's a long non busy street with a long forest I would have to walk past. It's to dark to even go down the rest of this road then to even think about going down that road. I pushed a strand of hair away from my face and just sat tight for a few more seconds until I heard a car engine.

I looked up and saw a car pulling up to the bus stop. The car was red with black tinted windows and it was a Lamborghini. You could hear the car coming to a complete stop making that hissing noise. I saw that the passenger side window was facing me and now rolling down. It then revealed a young light skinned guy with brown hair and lots and lots of tattoos. I couldn't to much see his eyes cause it was dark but I saw that he was wearing a black T-shirt and some dark jeans. 

"You know the buses stopped coming by at like 8:30 right?" He said smoothly. His voice could make you melt in just one word.

"Oh, really....this sucks." I said facing reality that I've just been wasting my time sitting here.

"If you want, I could give you a ride." He said smiling a little only to reveal perfectly white pearly teeth.

"Uh, I don't know..." I said really unsure.

"Aww, come on I don't bite." He said making a evil smirk on his face. I looked down at my phone and saw that it was late and I then checked down the road just to make sure that if any other cars were out there. But I saw nothing.

"Um, I guess so..." I spoke very unsure of what I was saying but it was either that or freeze. I got up from the bench as he got out of his car and walked to my side and opened the door for me. I smiled at him but he just smirked and close the door. I looked around inside the car and saw cool designs and interior. But I have to remember my main focus here is to just get home.