Chapter 7: Ollies here!!

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs being cooked, so I rolled out of bed and walked over to the kitchen. "Luna? Are you making breakfast?" I asked, still half asleep.

"Yeah, I thought that since you let me crash here that I should make breakfast" She said starting to turn around. When she saw me she tryed so hard no to laugh. "(Y/n) your still wearing your clothes from yesterday, and the mask. Also, your hair is a mess." She said letting a little giggle lose.

"Wha? Oh right!" I said taking off the mask. She turned back around and went back to making breakfast. Then my phone started ringing and I picked up, " hello?" I asked " hey Lil sis!" I heard oliver say.

"Oh hey ollie! But I'm not your sister" I said happily. "Well you lived with me, so your my adopted sister, and I just wanted to call since I'm in town." He said. "What?! Where? I want to hug you!!" I said excitedly. "Well..." He said. I heard a knock at the door, I ran over and opened it.

Oliver was standing there with his phone in hand. I hung up on the phone and hugged him tightly. "I haven't seen you in god knows how long!!" I said over joyed. "Same" he said hugging back. We let go of each other and walked in. "I like your new hair style" he said jokingly. "Shut up she just woke up" luna said from the kitchen.

"Oh, you have someone else here?" Oliver said confused." Yeah she my best friend, she stayed over because-" I tryed to say "I thought you said you wanted to keep it a secret?!" Luna said furiously. "But he's my adopted brother! I wanna tell him" I said. "Tell me what?" Oliver said confused.

"Well, remember how I told you I got hit by lightning and I was in the hospital for 9 mounths?" I said "well, that lightning also did this to me." I said raising my hand. It started to vibrate super fast. "Woah.." Oliver said staring disbelievingly at my hand. "Cool right" luna said walking up from behind us. "Foods ready, I even made a plate for you." She said eyeing him. We all walked over to the table and sat down. "So how did you find out about your powers?" Oliver said genuinely curious.

" well I was at CC Jitters with Luna when I saw this waitress trip then everything went in slow motion except for me and this Barry Allen guy. It was so weird it was like only me and him were the normal ones in the room." I said brushing my hair.

"That is weird. What do you know about this Barry Allen guy?" He asked. " nothing much. Just that he got hit with lightning too, why do you ask?" I asked. " no reason just wanted to know. So how has your life been in Central City?" Oliver asked. I told him about what happened last night and how I work at CC jitters.

While we ate I told him about my life in Central City. After we ate Luna picked up the plates and wash the dishes. Oliver had to leave because he had some work to do in Central city, but before he left me and luna made him promise not to tell anyone about my powers.

(Le time skip to night time because I know you want to see Barry you crazy love birdz)

I was waiting at the top of CC Jitters for that flash to arrive. I had already put on my mask and was sitting down on the roof. It took a while until he came. " thought you wouldn't show I was getting worried" I said with a smirk. " hey when you're fighting bad guys as a night job you're going to be late sometimes." He said laughing. " hey where did you get that suit? I was wondering if I could get one too, I don't want my clothes to be on fire all the time.

" I said starting to laugh. " Cisco made it. I could ask him to make you a suit if you want. But you have to join the team first." He said with a smirk. "Alright" I said. "What? Really? You'll join us?" He asked getting excited.

"Yeah, sure, I don't have anything else to do with my time, why not." You said smiling. He just started to smile like a dork again. And that was how I became apart if team flash.