Chapter 21: LOOK AT DAT NUMBER!!! WEEOO

I walked down the street in a trench coat. Two men where following me and I couldn't shake them. I soon ran into an alley way and kept running. They started running after me. I then used my super speed and ran half way across town, they where still right behind me.

"No matter how far or how long you run, or if you have the best hiding place in the world, you can't escape us." One of the men said.

"Who are you?!" I asked as rain started to poor down.

"We're the men who you despise the most." The other said.

"We're the ones that made you move here to central city" the first man said

"We're the men you fear the most" both of them said at the same time.

They both pulled out a knife and I backed up into a wall. I looked all around for a way out, but there was no escape.

They both took a step forward towards me and I slipped and fell on the ground. I looked up and saw the two men stand in frount of me with the knifes.

"Who are you?" I asked a final time.

"My names Alex" the first one said and stabbed me in my stomach then pulled the knife out.

I screamed in pain as he pulled it out.

"And my names jason" the other said as he stabbed me in the same spot.

I screamed as he also took out the blade.

"What a shame" Alex said

"What a waste" jason said

They both held their knifes up.

"How heartless." Someone else said from behind them.

They both wiped around and where slashed in half. When they fell I saw a tall women in a black mask with a big scythe.

"Stabbing a poor girl in her dreams" She said as the rain cleaned off the blood on her blade.

"Y/n" She said stepping over the body's and walked over to me. "Get up" She said.

"I cant!! I've been stabbed!!" I yelled at her.

"No, I mean get up! Wake up!" She said.

(End of dream, how many of you thought that was real? How many did I trick? Honestly plz!!)

I bolted up sweating. "Hey calm down!" Barry said pulling my into a hug. "It's alright it was just a bad dream." Barry said glaring over at grell who was pretendeding to not notice.

"Someone was in my dream who knew it was a dream, they told me to wake up, but I've never seen them before" I rambled.

"What did they look like?" Grell asked suddenly taking intress.

"Um, black hair, black mask, tall and a huge freaking scythe" I said. Barry looked at me like I was crazy.

"It was just a dream, she was probably just a girl you dreamed up" Barry said.

"Yeah, maybe...." I said looking at barry.

What I didn't see was grells face go from questioning to happy-love-struck.

_______________________________________

Wwweeeoooo random stuff!!!

:D

Since I'm running out of ideas I thought a contest!!!

Make a character and I might pick it!!

1: Name and Last name

2: Age

3: personality

4:power/weapon

5:back storys!!

6: what they look like

7:extra.

Let's see who wiinnnzzz
Also, the start of school tomorrow, ugh. Wish me luck! Hope I don't die.