chapter 16: LOOK A CHAPTER!!!!

Your P.O.V

As I walked up to the door I heard grell ramble on about how he had this crush on some girl named bella, yet grell called her bassy. I pulled out my keys and opened the door.

"Here, you can sleep in this room" I said opening a door to the guest room. "Oh why thank you my sweet sister!!" Grell said pulling me into a tight hug.

"Anyways I should started heading off to bed" Grell said letting me go. I took a deep breath because that hug almost suffocated me. " Night grell, sweet dreams" I said closing the door.

I walking into my room and got into my pajamas. Then I got a call on my phone. It was barry. I picked up my phone and answered.

"Hello? Barry?" I asked. "Hey (y/n)! I was just calling to see if you got home ok." Barry said." Yeah I'm fine." I said. ~I should really tell him about my parents murder.~ I thought. "Ok that's good. Because I saw that on the news some people that looked like you and a red head jump out of luna's appartment." Barry said with a curious voice. " U-um.. yeeaaahh. About that." I said.

After I told barry everything that happened he fliped. "I'm coming over right now" Barry said. "W-what? No I'm fine! Really!" I tryed to say. But then he hung up.

I sighed. "Who was that?" Grell said looking at me from my door way. "My boyfriend barry" I said smiling. Grell started to smile big. "Grell? Are you ok?" I asked conserned. "OH MY SWEET (Y/N)!!! SHE'S FINALLY GROWN UP AND HAS A HUBBY OF HER OWN!!" Grell said running over to me and pulled me into a tight hug. "OH I CAN'T WAIT FOR WHEN HE POPS THE QUESTION!!!" Grell said swinging me around the room, still hugging the air out of me. "G-grell! I...cant...breath!" I managed to said. "Oh sorry dear" Grell said putting me down and letting me go.

"Besides, we aren't even boyfriend girl friend yet,  we kissed and went on a date. Thats it." I said blushing at the memory. I took a deep breath before I heard the door bell ring."Oh I'll get it!" Grell said running to the door. "G-grell!" I said running after him. Grell answered the door before I could.

Barry's P.O.V

When I got to her house I rang the door bell. Then the door swong wide open reveling a tall red head man with glasses. "Hello you must be barry!!!" He said. Then he whispered in my ear with a stern voice "if you ever hurt (y/n) I will personally see to it that your life becomes a living-" he was cut off by (y/n) running down the stairs. "Grell! Stop scaring barry!!" She said tugging on grells red coat.

Then grell went back to his happy voice. "I wasn't scaring him dear! I was simply hugging the boy!!" Grell said picking me up in a bone crunching hug. "He can't breath grell!!" (Y/n) said, tugging on grell again. Grell let me go and started off to the kitchen. "I'll go make a late night snack for us!!" Grell said leaving me and (y/n) alone.

~I really don't like this grell guy, he's to close to y/n. Wait...am I jealous??~ I thought

Your P.O.V

I walked up and kissed barry on the cheek after grell went into the kitchen. ~ did I tell barry that grell was my brother yet?? I should probably tell him to make sure he doesn't get any ideas..~ I thought. "Hey barry." I said. "Yeah? What is it (y/n)??" Barry asked. "You do know grell is my brother right??" I asked him. He looked shocked and looked at the kitchen, then back to me. "How is that related to you?!" Barry asked. "He's my adopted brother." I replied.

"Oh, makes sence" he said and sighed.
~this was going to be along night~ I thought.
_______________________________________

Ahhhhhhh I'm getting writers block!!! Nuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!! Someone halp meh!!!

Anyways...WOAH WHAT?! 6.86k views?!?!?!
Holy irene!!! Thanks for even reading these!!!

Cya

~Eclipse ♡ ♤ ♡