Chapter 24: The 4th wall breaks

Cisco's P.O.V
(Bet ya didn't see dat coming )

Y/n has been in a coma in the cortex for 3 mounths, and barry wouldn't leave her side. Miah only scoffed and left the night y/n slipped into the coma. I wanted to punch her so badly.
Lately, y/n has been showing signs of her heart slowing.

Grell got mad as soon as he heard. The woman named Eclipse came back and gave y/n something that helped her heart go faster.

I was walking down the hall when I heard Eclipse talking to her self. "Author, just shut up for a minute and let me hear what the readers have to say!" Eclipse whisper/yelled.

(Holy twix!!! Plot twist!!)

What the heck? She must be going crazy I thought. I walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder.  "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine cisco, just some bugs buzzing around" She said looking pissed.

(;-; I tink  she be mad at meh, HAHAHAHAHA)

Eclipse looked pissed off all of a sudden. "Look I have to go..." Eclipse said walking off. As I walked away I heard Eclipse say something about an author laughing.

(THE 4TH WALLLLLL NOOOOOO)

I walked over to y/n and checked her vitals. She was fine. I looked over to barry who looked like he hadn't slept in days. "Barry go get some sleep. I'll call you if something happens." I said patting his shoulder.

He sighed and nodded, then left in a flash. I looked back at y/n. I smiled and sat down. "Now let's continue where we left off" I said as I picked up the comic book I read to her each night.
_______________________________________

Guess what my readers?!?! This is the end!!!!!

OR IS IT?!?!

To Be Continued.....

In book 2 "fast as lightning"

;-; still working on the title....

Anyways, in that book, anything you comment will be heard by eclipse!!! Fun right!!!

MA STORYZ ARE FUN AND INTERACTIVE!!! WEEEEE

Later on in the second book I'll make it so that portals can show up randomly and you readers can only throw items in the book!!!! FUN!!!!

Anyways, cya in next book.

To Be Continued. . . . . .

Your still here???

Well Arnt you lucky, there's a preview down more.

NEXT TIME (lol)

Cisco ran into the cortex, he had gotten an alarm from y/n's support systems. When he entered the cortex he saw y/n ripping the wires out and standing up. "Y/n!!!" Cisco shouted as he hugged y/n. "Woah, cisco what's up?" Y/n asked.

Cisco explained what happend and y/n stepped back. "Holy batman" y/n said as she lightly touched the wall behind her. As y/n touched the wall, it electrocuted and had a burn mark.
Cisco and y/n stared at the wall.

"We need to call barry. . . . ." Cisco trailed off.