Chapter 23: the end chapter

Your P.O.V

I walked into the cortex and saw the same girl from earlier. "Wait what are you doing here??" I asked Miah "could ask you the same thing y/n" Miah said walking over towards me.

Cisco ran in as Miah was about to ask me something else. "Hi y/n, who's this?" He asked. "I met her this morning, and she was just here" I said walked over to cisco and trying to stay away from her.

"Barry told me he would be here, I'm meeting him here today" Miah said. Fred walked in and gave cisco a small bag then walked out with out saying a word. Me and Miah looked at cisco looked at cisco confused. "Don't ask" he said as barry walked in.

"Barry, who's this??" I asked. "Oh, y/n this miah, my old school friend" Barry said walking over to me and put his arm around me.

Miah looked eratated now.

I kissed barry on the cheek and smirked towards miah. She was pissed off now. "Hey, I'm going to head home, it's late I just wanted to swing by anyways" I said walking out. "Wait!" Barry said catching me outside the cortex.

Before I could ask why, I felt his lips touch mine. It was sweet and his lips were soft. It turned into a passionate kiss then we broke for air. Cisco fan girled in the back round and Miah just turned away.

"Night barry" I said, a light blush dusting my cheek.

~Le sad time skip, TIS sad because of what I'm about to do...~

I walked out of the building and was stopped by a man wearing a suit, much like barrys, but yellow.

(I'M SO SORRY READER CHANS!!!!)

"Y/n L/n" the man said in a voice which vibrated. He had super speed, just like me and barry. "Who are you?! And how.did you know my name!?" I asked, getting into a fighting position.

"I'm afraid you might never get your answers." He said. I heard a sound of foot steps so I turned around to see Barry come speeding out with cisco and grell trailing behind him. "Y/N!!" Grell yelled in his Irish accent.

When I turned to look back I felt an  unbearable pain shoot through my chest and in my heart. I couldnt breath. I looked down to see the yellow man have his hand in my chest.

This man was stopping my heart.

The man then let go and I felt to the ground, weak. The yellow man speed off and barry speed to me.

It started to rain, how cliche I thought.  I felt myself being pulled into someone's arms. I looked up and saw barry, he was crying.

I put my hand on his cheek. "Don't cry you nerd" I coughed. Cisco and grell ran over to me. Cisco put his hands up to his mouth to cover his gasps and crying. Grell stared at me, his eyes turning an inhuman color.

"Don't leave me y/n, please. Your the only other person who gets me. I-"  Barry started to sob. "I don't want to be alone" he cryed. Grell walked away and started to shout some girls name and curssing.

Cisco came over and kneel down beside me. "You can't go..." He chuckled through his crying "we still need to finish those unread comics."

I smiled and patted cisco's head. "And I don't think they'll get read.." I said through gasps of breath.

Barry's P.O.V

I watched as y/n was struggling to breath. It hurts to see her like this, I can't bare seeing her in pain.

Grell was shouting a girls name in the background, someone named Eclipse.

I held y/n close, fearing if I let her go even the slightest bit, she would slip away forever. Y/n's eyes fluttered shut, her last breath escaping her lungs.

Me and cisco cryed. The rain started poring down. It was like the world had lost its only daughter. I lost my only love and friend.

Grell punched the sidewalk which cracked in half. A girl with a black leather jacket and pants with a black helmet arive on a motorcycle and ripped off her helmet.

"YOU TOOK YOUR BLOODY TIME DIDNT YOU?!" Grell shouted through crys to the lady. "Sorry, family troubles, where is she?" The lady asked grell pointed towards me, cisco, and y/n.

The lady dropped her helmet and ran over. "Give her to me, she'll live if you do" the lady said. I looked into her eyes. Something about her seemed calming, and reassuring. I handed y/n over to the lady and she held y/n close.

The lady pulled out a syringe with a weird purple liquid. She injected it into y/n and threw the syringe away.
Y/n layed there, lifeless and pale.

Then, just like a snap, y/n's eyes shot open for a break moment and she gasped for air, then her eyes closed and she was breathing.

Breathing.

I was shocked and relieved. I was so happy she was alive.

The lady gave y/n back to me and cisco started checking y/n's vitals. The lady walked over to grell and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I told you I would always come through" the lady said with a smile. "Thank you" Grell said, tears stained on his cheeks.

The lady picked up her helmet and put it on. "Just call me again if you need anything" the lady said getting on her motorcycle and driving off.

Cisco helped me pick y/n up and carry her to the cortex and grell trailed behind.
_______________________________________

Why I made this sad? No one knows. May or may not stop le book. Dunno.

CYA FAN FIC NERDZ