Chapter 15: Be there ina flash -_-

Hey guys thanks so much for not hating and just reading XD really guys thanks so much, yar da reason why I'm still writing XD And I'm sorry that I haven't been updating as much!! I was just so busy with friend drama....DRAMAMAMAMAMAM.ok I'm done.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•¿¿¿¿¿¿???????°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Your P.O.V

I walked into luna's apartment and set luna down on the ground (I had to carry her mind you) "you good?" I asked. Luna nodded and tried to take off her dress, but struggled. I sighed and super speeded her pj's on. "Did you sneak a peak?" She asked me drunkly, shaking her finger at me. "No I didnt, now get in bed you!" I said tucking her into bed. "oh, ok. Shhh don't tell y/n this, but I think she and barry would be a cute couple don't you think?" She asked me. "Yeah...." I trailed off and started blushing. "But don't tell y/n!!!" Luna said rolling over and facing me. I pretended to zip my lips and said "Oh I promise".

As soon as luna was asleep, I walked out of her appartment and locked the door behind me. "Hello there" I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned around and saw a tall dark figure. "Um hello?" I said. The stranger only laughed. "I don't think I said anything funny..." But then i realized it....that face...I could never forget that face.

He was my parents murder

I backed up a little, and he walked forward more. "I just came to finish what I started, your parents put up quite a fight when I killed them. So please do me a favor, and don't fight this." He said smirking

I looked around for and weapons or escape roots. Nothing. I backed up until I hit luna's apartment door. The man let a knife slide out of his pocket and held it up for me to see. "Ya know, I hope none of your friends miss you, if they do, I'll be sure to send them flowers." He said smirking an evil smirk. (He can smirk EVILY)

"Nice to know that my murder will send flowers to my friends and loved ones" I replied sarcastically. He shaked his head and got close. He put his blade up to my neck and said "good bye forever, y/n"

Then I heard the glass from the window behind the man break. "LEAVE MY Y/N ALONE!!" I heard a femiler voice say. The man wiped around, only to be stabbed in the arm and thrown to the side. A red head guy grabbed my arm and started running down stairs. "Grell?" I asked

(AHAHAHAHAH BLACK BUTLER!! Shhh he don't know he from black butler XD)

"Come on dear we don't have much time, he should be following us right about-" he was cut off my a door being bust open. Grell grabbed me by the waist and said "hold on!" Then jumped out another window and onto another building roof safely.

"Grell, brother, WHERE THE HECK DID YOU COME FROM?!?!" I asked him. "Well, I was hanging out on another roof waiting for you to come out so I could surprise you, since I was in town and all. But then I saw you and that horrid man with a knife, and me being the brother I am, had to help you." He said. Grell was my adopted brother, yet I still treated him like my real brother. The night our parents where murdered, he was off in London for College.

"Nice to know, would you like to stay at my house for the night?" I asked him. "Of course dear sister." He said putting me down. I smirked. "Now it's your turn to hold on" I said holding his arm and picked him up. "What the?!" He exclaimed. Then I speed to my house. I need to tell barry about my parents murder, and soon.

================================

Hope you like the new format. And yes I threw grell in there XD

Anyways yea, DER YA GO gemme idea if ya haz dem, cuz I got Le writer block XD

Cya nerds!

~Eclipse ♡♤♡