Chapter 20: who cares about titles??

Your P.O.V

Fred held me around my waist as the vines trancported to the frount of star labs. I felt some what ok with how he was holding me, not that I'm saying I like him! He literally just kidnapped me a minute ago!!

I shifted abit and Fred noticed that I was starting to get uncomfortable and let go of my waist. Soon we arive in front of the lab and I dust some durt off my jacket.

Fred and me walked into the main cortex where cisco, Caitlyn and dr.wells where wildly searching for something, probably me. I walked up slowly behind cisco and sat next to them in an empty chair.

They didn't seem to notice and I rolled over to cisco's screen. "So what are we looking for? The lockness monster?" I asked softly. Cisco shook his head not looking at me. "No were looking for y/n, she got kidnapped by a mad man with nature powers" Cisco said still click clacking away at his keyboard.

"Oh that's horrible. Do you think she's ok" I said grinning. "We hope so" Caitlyn said not looking away from the Computer. Dr.wells looked over to me and smiled. "Ant ideas on where she is yet?" I asked grinning big at dr.wells. "not yet, but we're getting very close yo finding her" Dr.wells said.

I got up and hugged cisco from behind. "Welp I hope you find her soon nerd" I said trying to hold back a laugh. Cisco finally looked up and got started. He looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

"Y/n!!!!! Oh my god I- we where so worried about you!!! What happened?! How did you escape?!" Cisco asked standing up from his chair and checked to see if I was ok.

"You still don't know how to faze through stuff like barry yet, how did you get out?" Caitlyn said staring at me in disbelief.

"Well, I didn't really escape. I was let go. Buuut there is something I need to ask you" I asked. "Sure anything!" Cisco said and Caitlyn nodded. I sighed and said "please don't kill him, yet" I said as Fred walking in from behind.

Cisco and Caitlyn took a step back, and it looked like Dr.wells was going to stand up for a minute, but he can't to that, he can't walk.

"Sorry for kidnapping y/n here. I was just trying to-" Fred was cut off by cisco. "You took y/n from us!!! And threatened us to make you normal or else!! And your saying sorry?!" Cisco snapped. I put a hand on cisco's shoulder. "Cisco, I'm ok. You don't need to freak out. Calm down." I said.

As soon as I said calm down cisco imedently relaxed, like a spell was cast on him. "I'm truly sorry for threatening y/n and all of you. I just want to be normal" Fred said letting his head hang.

"Well you can't be normal, we haven't found out a way to change anyone back yet" Dr.wells said rolling over to me.

"I understand" Fred said sighing. "Can I join your team instead?" Fred asked. "We'll think about" Cisco snapped again.

"Where's barry?" I asked. Cisco looked over to me and smirked. "Why? You wanna hug from your boooyyyfffrriiieennd??" Cisco teased. "Yes please" I snikered. Cisco threw his hands up and yelled "I SHIP IT!!!!" Caitlyn smiled and turned on the mic.

"Have you found her yet?" Barry asked conserned. I pushed the button and said "come give me a hug hot shot" I smiled.

No less then 2 seconds latter I was being squeezed into a hug. I looked up and say barry smiling and tearing up. I hugged him back.

I felt cold when barry left the hug and turned to Fred. "What's he doing here?" Barry said putting me behind him protectively. "It's ok barry, he's ok now" Caitlyn said and Fred still had his head hanging.

Soon we all heard a yell that echoed throughout star labs. "YYYYYYYYY/////NNNNNNNN!!!!" We heard grell yell as he ran down the halls and into the cortex.

Grell punched Fred into the wall making a dent in it and shoved barry to the ground. Grell then locked me into a really tight hug. I could barely breath.

"Grell stop she can't breath!" Cisco yelled. Soon I saw black spots. The last thing I heard before passing out was barry yelling at grell to let his girlfriend go.

Then, darkness. . . . .

_______________________________________

:D Woahhhhhh such and short chapter!!! What is this world coming to!??!?! Idk, hope chu like :D