Steady

Sooo, how about some one-shots? ☺️

Or whatever you want to call the following chapters. It doesn't really matter. As long as you enjoy!! The next few chapters may or may not be chronological so, don't worry about the order (Reading the last part of chapter five would help though).

Okay, thanks so much for reading! Thanks Ophelia_is_Knightly and Beyoncé for being my inspiration.

Thank you again Beyoncé for dropping that album and snatching the edges right off my head😭😭 😭

Thanks for reading. Enjoy while I try to grow my edges back😪

~

"How long is the ride?" April asked.

"A while longer, my dear, I'm sorry," Abel said, growing impatient himself.

He knew it was a bad idea to head to his home on their wedding night. If only he had listened to his brother and rented a room in town. Then he would be making love to April right now instead of watching her grow bored with him in the carriage. 

"Damn," he huffed to himself. "This is such a failure. I'm sorry, April, it's our wedding night and we may not even get home until dawn. I truly messed up and I'm so-"

April silenced him with a kiss. 

When she was finished, she slowly pulled away. "Calm. Down." She said patiently.

He was in awe of her.

"Okay?" She asked, caressing the sides of his face.

"Alright, but-,"

She gave him another kiss, longer this time.

He was winded after it.

"Don't put yourself down like this. You wanted us home for our first night together and I respect your decision," She said.

Abel nodded.

April smiled and began to lean back into her seat. Before she could though, Abel grasped her wrist and pulled her in closer to him.

"Wait," he said.

"What?" She asked.

"Can you kiss me again...Mrs. Hugh?"

She blushed. "I would love to." She leaned in and kissed him. "Mr. Hugh." She kissed him again. And again.

He pulled her in close and nestled his hand into the curly tendrils erupting from the back of her head. Before she knew it, he had pulled her on top of him, holding her securely in his lap. He moaned in complaint as he tried to wrap her legs around him but her slim fitted dress would not permit it.

Instead he gently laid her down across the seat cushions and stretched himself on top of her. April looked up at him with love, trust, and wanting. They both knew this could not wait any longer. This must happen now.

Abel closed the coach doors in front and behind him and he covered the window leading to the driver's seat. April watched him. Slowly, Abel removed his suit jacket, revealing his dress shirt, vest, and cummerbund. So many layers.

"Do you trust me?" He asked, looking down at her.

"Of course," she whispered, looking up at him.

He took the hem of her perfectly tailored dress in his hands. Then he ripped it. In half, all the way to her hips, it was a perfect rift. April gasped, her chest rising and falling with desire.