Chtr 1: Ms. Badass and Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes

Alohaaaa! This may seem a bit uninteresting and mainstream at first, and you are obliged to stop reading it whenever you want, but I had an epic time writing this and I just think you'd have an epic time reading it as well. 

But if you don't, then you will never know what you'll be missing out on ;)

Chapter One

I was popular, had great friends who knew how to party, and most of all I had the hottest boyfriend in town: Carter Jaxton. How could I get any luckier?

It took me only two months after playing the game with him to get him to beg on his knees, saying that he wanted me. He was so in to me, he couldn't resist. But I didn't give it to him just yet, if I did that, he'd throw me away afterwards just like any other girl. But I was different from them. I knew how to play his games. I gave him just enough to leave him craving for more.

He was the player and I was the coach.

My name's Alexandria Hitckcock, most badass chick in our school. I used to play the bass of the local band "Hardkor" until our equipment got stolen. Too bad for that.

I always went partying around-- no party was complete without me. I was the life of each one, despite me and my attitude, I was pretty fun. But no one ever dared mess with me. Because if they did, they'd be the one messed with.

Just like what happened to Kate.

She tried to plan a pretty sick prank on me that involved getting me muggled by a girl gang and leaving me naked for her to videotape and post on youtube. Well, her plan got played on her because that was my gang. You should've seen the look on her face when I told her and she was the one who got muggled instead. I was bad, but I wasn't evil. Undeniably, she was. I just turned around and left her there-- naked--to walk home in a towel that I kindly offered her. It was up to the spectators to record it and post it online. They did. She slowly regained her popularity after one year by buying the most expensive dresses to wear to the school dances. Carter used to be her date everytime, until I came along and swept him away, leaving her crying and ashamed-- again. I became her worst nightmare. Swear, I could tell she saw me in her dreams just by the way she looked at me nervously and wouldn't dare directly look into my eyes.

I felt kind of sorry for her though. But I had to teach her a lesson to show her that no one could mess with me. If you had no intention in doing so, then I'd be as friendly to you as cream on cake. Seriously, I really am. Just excuse my wild side-- I was born this way.

I felt the evening summer sunset radiate all around me as I was on the private shuttle of the hotel-- my friends and I decided to go to the hotel at Beverly hills. After all, one of us was rich enough to pay for the whole crew. Lucky us.

I was excited for this summer-- just imagine!-- a bunch of highschool graduates running ammock in the most prestigious hotel of the state! That would be pretty pissin' awesome! But my dreams were ruined as I had to promise my bestie that I would behave while at the hotel. Party pooper.