She Isn't Like Lily

>SEVERUS' POV<
I ran to my chambers, tears filling my eyes, but nothing was falling out.

Like before... How she never forgave you...

When you said the wrong words...

You are a coward -!

"ENOUGH!" I bellowed at my own thoughts. Felixa quietly went in the room, and furrowed her brows. "Are... Are you alright?" she asked. I gave her a look and walked away. "Of course not." I grunted, punching the wall, making my fists spread pain. "Severus, she's just hurt. When she comes out, I'm sure she'll-"

"Felixa, NO! She won't! Like how destiny plans it, I'm never going to have someonw love me back! Never!"

"Never? Or maybe at least once?"

She breathed for a second, as though she felt impatient. Then opened her mouth to speak again.
"I just ruined my chance! Felixa, please-"

"Severus. Scarlet isn't Lily. She isn't like Lily. And I know she will never be."

Thats when my heavy breathing stopped. She isn't Lily. She's a different witch. But what's the difference? Felixa patted me in the back and left me in my office. Never?

>FELIXA'S POV<
(something new)
I went straight to Gryffindor's tower, then asked the Fat Lady to go and fetch Scarlet kindly. She nodded and went away for a second. "Professor Felixa?" a voice whispered. I gestured to Scarlet to follow me.

As we were walking towards my office, she was very confused. We arrived there and I let her sit opposite of me. "I heard what happened between you and Severus." She sighed and nodded. "Scarlet, do you really know his past?" I asked her, she nodded her head shortly like she wasn't sure. "That the woman he loved never forgave him...?"

"Why?"

"Because he called her... a mudblood..."

"And do you know what he did?
Scarlet shook her head and stared to her feet.

"He visited her everyday and always apologized, but she never forgave him. You see, Scarlet, Severus' an unusually unique man. He focuses on only one woman, no one else. He moves all his thoughts about the other witches aside, and loves only one, which is hard when that woman doesn't love him back. And I know, from what Lily left, you can pick those up and fix him. You were right about being mad, but it was wrong that you didn't understand his thoughts first, am I correct?"

Scarlet looked up to me and nodded. "Maybe I did overreact..." she admitted, letting a small tear fall. "Severus was worried that Kingsley must've hurt you since of his father. He was worried sick. Now, go, he's waiting for you in his office."

She stood up, hugged me tightly, and bolted out of my office. My work here is done.

>THIRD PERSON<
Scarlet slowly knocked on Severus' door. He felt anger rising up in him that someone would knock during the late evening hours. He opened it furiously, but his anger dropped as he saw the witch in front of him, smiling weakly. "What do you want?" He spat at her, but she didn't swallow the words and stared into his eyes, making him weak everywhere. "I'm here, to just say... I'm sorry. I was over reacting, and that I was being a jerk for calling you those words. You weren't a coward, you were better than that....

I... I... I love you."

(Author: *squealing and rolling on the bed smiling like an idiot*)

Severus didn't expect her to say any of this. When she gave him one last look, she turned around and sighed. She felt a bit empty that he didn't reply, but she squeaked as Severus' muscular arms grabbed her by the shoulder. He closed the door and pinned her against it.

"I love you, too."

In a split second, Severus crashed his lips onto Scarlet's, and kissed her sweetly. She wasn't really expecting any of this either, but maybe he wasn't either. Scarlet tried to speak, but that was only an advantage for his tongue to enter her mouth.

A few seconds later, he let out a throaty chuckle, making Scarlet weak in the knees. He silently pulled away, making her tilt her head. "Y-Y-You meant that?" she asked. He kissed the tip of her nose and smiled. "I did, darling."

Hugging him tightly, he gently played with her hair. "Let's go to sleep, little wolf pup..."