Where Everything Ends -Part 3

====================

PART 3 OF THE LAST CHAPTER - Malaine's Mistake

====================

  •Chapter 69• 

And a great agonizing scream echoed throughout the room, that only worse was for the ears of the humans in there were to bleed to death after going deaf

  •

Everything was falling apart.

Severus Snape was...

She (Malaine) pointed her wand at her (Scarlet) once more and shouted: "AVADA KEDAVRA!!"

"Oh no"

A noise of a cloak swish came out of nowhere.

Severus Snape pushed Scarlet Carter aside, shouting: "SCARLET!", and was hit by the flying Killing curse squarely at the collar. The color in his face faded, and he crashed at the opposite wall.

And as said by Babbity Rabbity and Her Cackling Stump... no spell can reawaken the dead.

Gone. Dead.

The last inch to everything that Scarlet ever fought for to live was now gone.... Dead... What was to do now?

The witch fell to the floor on her knees, with a loud scream. Just like her mother as the love of her life died, her flames spread out of her like a circle, and she produced something more like a gasp and sob. No, she did not see Sev's lifeless body land onto the ground... She already felt it in her heart. Voices in her head was distracting her from everything.

"I love you, too."

"You're in mummy and daddy's heart..."

"Please! You're my bestfriend..."

"I haven't seen my Little-Wolf-Pup for years,"

"ARGH!"

Everybody in the same room watched the purple flames burned, and the body of Snape. Malaine looked horrified... Someone die for her? T-That couldn't be possible... "STOP IT, ELAINE"Raven shouted, but snapped her mouth shut as an anticipating Bellatrix bellowed:"FINISH HER", wanting to resurrect her master at that second already. Malaine stared at her wand, then looked at Scarlet. She pointed it at her, but before she could do anything, Scarlet stood up. Death Eaters and men backed off, trying to get away from her as possible. 'She's insane' 'Lunatic and dangerous' others whispered, but nothing was getting into her head. She only stared at Malaine hardly. "You killed my family," she shouted. She walked forward. "You injured the people I cared about," she continued, as her eyes flamed dark purple. Malaine stared around for assistance, but who would stand for her? Who knew who would die this time?

"YOU KILLED SOMEONE I LOVED FOR THE FIRST TIME!" bellowed Scarlet, and balls of purple fire erupted from her hands.

I'm not one to say, but it is true: there are cowards in this world. Malaine's men ran off sheepishly, as Death Eaters tagged along. "COME BACK HERE, YOU IDIOTS!" Malaine shouted, setting the door on fire. Everybody quite ignored who dies in front of them. It was kill or be killed. And maybe, just maybe, everybody forgot about killing the witch named Scarlet Carter again. Shouts and screams everywhere drove Malaine mad. "S I L E N C E!" she roared, and her black flames was a warning to everyone to just shut up. She waved her hand upward, and flames shaped into cells blocked them from escaping. Yet, where was Raven Jones...?