The Boggart

>SCARLET'S POV<
"Guys, have you seen my necklace?" I screamed, all of the girls looked at me and shook their heads. "The wolf one? Why would you lose it?" Libby Arens asked, "I dunno? I wore it yesterday..." I replied... Where would that go?

I already wrote a letter to Aunt Tonks, and she said she searched my entire room! I tried Accio, but nothing worked. Good grief...

Lyanna tried cheered me up, by walking me to the Great Hall for breakfast. DADA was the last subject of the day, so I'm fine with that. "Where did you put it last night?" Ginny asked, "I was wearing it! How did it even fall from my neck?!"

I put my palms on my face and moaned. Not realizing that Professor Snape was looking at me. I didn't ate anything, nor drink anything. To be honest, I'm depressed, and I don't know why?!

And the best thing of all... Double Potions is the first subject of the year! Great. JUUUUSSSSSSTTTTTT GREAT. Can this day get anymore worse?

Me and Xander walked to the dungeons, with his hand wrapped around Elise's. "Bye, babe!" he shouted, as Elise has Muggle Studies. "So... How's your relationship going?" I asked, "good. She's really nice. Didn't you tell me you were friends when you were younger?"

"Yep. I can't believe your dating her."

We sat beside each other at the back of the class, and I noticed that a lot of people were already there. I brought out my notebook, and began doodling.

"Miss Carter!" a voice roared. I looked up, and saw Snape staring at me angrily. "Were you paying attention?" he asked, my eyes started to turn purple, but it dissapears. "Er- yes. Yes, sir." I replied, feeling all of the eyes watching me. "Then tell me, what are the three known indgriedients of the Wit-sharpening potion?"

"Cut ginger roots, Armadillo Bile, and Ground Scarab Beetles."

"What is the use of the Befuddlement Draught?"

"The Befuddlement Draught causes the taker to become brave, belligerent or also, reckless. But the draught rarely lasts too long, that the wizard or witch will find them in dangerous situations, with no memory or whatsoever of their previous actions."

"Alright... Then name one existing indgriedient of the Confundus Potion?"

"Crystalizied water. Some other known indgriedients are Wormwood, Stewed Mandrake, and a Ground Unicorn Horn."

Snape raised one eyebrow and walked off, Xander's jaw was dropped. "Carter, stay behind class." Snape announced, I groaned quietly and read page 493.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•
"You were awesome!" Xander exclaimed, high-fiving me. "Thanks." I replied, feeling my cheeks warm. "Oh, I need to stay behind. I'll catch up with you at Charms!" I added, he nodded and walked off. "Miss Carter, what job are you planning to do after Hogwarts?" Snape asked, "A Potions mistress, sir." I replied, not looking at Snape's face. "A potions mistress?" he repeated, I nodded my head. "Yes, sir. My mother worked at the Apothecary, and I used to brew potions with her. Spare cauldrons were always lying around the house. And... I always found chemistry mostly interesting..." I told him blankly. Snape was staring at my neck, and tilted his head. "Very well, miss Carter. I shall dissmiss you."

What was that for? I walked off, and held my books to my chest. But I felt like I left something. I don't think so...?

~~•~~•TIME SKIP~~•~~•

>THIRD PERSON<

DADA. The best frikin' subject that ever existed. Am I right? Wrong. Everybody hated Professor Jones. Ever since she came last year, she was like the descendant of Snape. Taking points from every little mistake, tortures, did I mention she wears black everyday too?