If Only You Were Here

>SCARLET'S POV<
I was in the library, reading my book. Me and Ginny were sitting in between an aisle, doing our own stuff. Ginny was beside me, playing with her Pigmy Puff, and laughed as the creature burped. "What're you reading?" she asked, peering to see my book, I was about to answer, when we heard footsteps. "My, my."

Professor Jones.

"Excuse me, please." she muttered, trying to get a book from a book behind me. I kindly moved aside, enough for her to get it, when she grunted and kicked me. "Move." she ordered furiously, me and Ginny stood up and went to the very end of the aisle, signaling each other as our communication. "Special aren't you, Ms. Carter. Just like your mother, yourself. She was very smart... Approachable... Loyal... Beautiful. But you didn't know what she was to me...

She was a Freak."

I rose up to my feet, furious. "What did you call my mother?!" I roared, my face tomato red. SHE WENT OVER THE LINE. "She was a freak, a problem, dear?"

"You don't know anything about her, you -" I almost tackled the devil to the ground, if only Ginny didn't held me back. "Scarlet! Calm down! And you, get out!" she shouted at the professor. "You better watch yourselves, no one can protect you. Not even Snape." she muttered, and strided away with her book. "That goth! I'll get her!" I growled, panting from my emotions. "Scarlet... calm down. You need some rest, come on."

We arrived in the common room later, and I finally cooled off. Ginny stayed in the common room, but left as I arrived in the dorms to sleep. But I didn't sleep. In fact, I was just rolling around, trying to get my mind right.

I dunno why, but I'm still depressed today. Sev visited me for like the 5th time now, but I just... I want to get away from him. Besides, ask Professor Jones, she doesn't want me to be near him. But as I checked my calendar again... It's a special day. I grabbed my blue christmas cloak, and snook out of the castle. I reached the Forbidden Forest, I turned into my wolf form, running deep into the forest.

Somehow, tears escaped my face as the wind hit my scratches. I arrived at a large tree, it's leaves covering on what was inside it. I pushed the leaves aside, and dropped to my knees.

"Hi mum... Hi dad..."

It was their grave

It was their grave. I visited every year, usually with the pack, but this year I think it's best to be by myself. I turned back into a human, and sat cross-legged in front of the grave. "I wish you were here... I'm having a bit of trouble..." I said quietly, and leaned my head on the stone. I just felt so safe, so sleepy, so weak, I wanna..... 💤

>SEVERUS' POV<
I was walking alone, when I thought I heard a voice. When I got nearer, there were loud rustling noises. I opened the gate to the Forbidden Forest, and chased after the sound. A wolf. It crept under a large trees with long leaves.

But it wasn't a wolf. It was a girl. When I pulled the leaves aside, I saw... Scarlet. It was her parents grave, and she was knocked out, leaning her head on the grave, smiling. But as I slowly knelt beside her, she woke up. "Scarlet...."

"Sev...?" she whispered, she opened her eyes and was surprised to see me. "W-Why are you here? Shouldn't you be busy?"

"Nothing else is important than you, Scarlet, darling." I replied, I wrapped my arms around her, and felt her calm down. "But, Professor Jones-"

"Raven? She doesn't matter anything to me." I told her and kissed the top of her forehead. "Oh... And I finally got Mr. Smith to talk... You're 2 months of detentions are canceled." But I was confused as Scarlet turned to face me. "What is it?"
She pecked her lips on mine and smiled. Hiding her face with her hair. "Scarlet, Ms. Weasley told me what happened in the library."

She froze completely, and stared into my eyes. "It's nothing." she said sadly, and looked towards the words engraved on the stone. "Forget about, Raven. She always does that. I'm here, and I promise, you're safe." I told her, playing with a strand of her hair.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

When we arrived in my private chambers, Scarlet brought out a book, and began to read for awhile. "What is the book about?" I asked her, she looked up, and smiled. I stared at the cover and chuckled. "But you've read that twice!"

"Oh, but it's my favorite!
•Far off places,
•Daring sword fights,
•Magic spells,
•A prince in disguise!" she exclaimed happily. I arched an eyebrow at her, "a prince in disguise, you say?"

"Well, in my life, I think that prince is very charming, don't you think?" I smiled at her and stared at the witch. She has a lot of things ahead of her. "What chapter are you in?" I asked, she finally put down the book.

"Chapter 1. It's my favorite part, because you'll see. Here's where she meets, Prince Charming, but she won't discover that it's him! Till chapter 3."

(Author: 😉)

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

In dinner, however, it was the worst to sit next to an empty seat, since Raven was the one who will sit in it. "Sev!" Raven said, and sat down cheerfully. "Don't call me Sev. I don't like it." I told her in disgust, rolling my eyes. "Why wouldn't I, if Miss Carter can use it? You do remember that I work for the Ministry! Is something between you two that I should know?"

Why does life has to be so unfair.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

>THIRD PERSON<
After dinner, somewhere around the castle, two women were arguing.

"You've gone far enough!"

"Me? Have I heard you right?"

"You did! You have no right to ruin things! What makes you think that you deserve to be here! Dumbledore kicked you out, for a very good reason. And now, you're going to just burst yourself into a relationship? Your husband was a fool to ever marry you! And I'm glad your children are now far from you!"

"My husband didn't deserve to live after he knew my plans. And you won't either if you spill my cover."

"Try me, I'm very skillfull, unlike you, who has the brain of a bird."

"Why you -!"

"I'm disgusted."

_______________________________
A/N: Mello! So, how's life? Yeah... Professor Jones is a bit like Umbridge, but do not fear, I will update. Please comment if you wish!

•POTTERHEAD OVER AND OUT•